BLIND ME BECAUSE THIS FORUM LOOKS LIKE SHIT

It'll take some time getting used to as with most new things. There are some minor fixes to do like yellow text on l ight background and some strange code under peoples' avatars, but no dealbreakers. I like it.

Oh yea, sorry about the double post, but I can't find the edit function where I'm used to. This needs to be fixed as well.
Also I don't know what a "Boss key" is, but can live without it I guess.

Oh yea, sorry about the double post, but I can't find the edit function where I'm used to. This needs to be fixed as well.
Also I don't know what a "Boss key" is, but can live without it I guess.
the Edit link should be on your posts at the bottom left, near the Report link

*edit*

1713336357628.png

the Edit link should be on your posts at the bottom left, near the Report link

*edit*

View attachment 16
Thanks, but I can't see it. Maybe it stays just a few seconds or so. Can't be there forever of course, but a two minute window should be enough to take care of typos, second thoughts etc.

Thanks, but I can't see it. Maybe it stays just a few seconds or so. Can't be there forever of course, but a two minute window should be enough to take care of typos, second thoughts etc.
Yeah it randomly doesn't show up for me too.

Err.... Is the "work safe" template coming back??

The sudden reminder that sigs are a thing is kinda painful.

You need to CHILL BRA.

Get yourself an avatar, upload a banner, copy/paste some images just to realize you don't have to fucking hotlink imgur anymore.

I would like to modify out the theme a bit but it will be a little as we go. It was fucking painful just getting to here.

Back