I’m really struggling to enjoy the new TW

Flash

Veteran XX
All the new features are great, but the new layout is awful, especially on mobile. I’ve tried to keep an open mind and give it time for me to accept the change but I find myself visiting way less than before.

Is it impossible to keep all the features but go back to the old layout?

All the new features are great, but the new layout is awful, especially on mobile. I’ve tried to keep an open mind and give it time for me to accept the change but I find myself visiting way less than before.

Is it impossible to keep all the features but go back to the old layout?
turn off sigs. you'll thank me later.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Add text size controls to the desktop mode.
Desktop layout + larger post text would be perfect.

I like some of the new features. Posting seems to be very intuitive and a little more refined than the previous board. And maybe its just that i have been looking at the old TW for like 25 years, but yeah im not used to it either

My personal view is that the overall layout is very busy. There are too many lines above to the sides, etc..

I wanted to remove the bordering lines, but I was told not to fuck with the layout too much or the upgrade will be a bitch. But I’m trying to do is figure out the line color and make that the same color as the background since I can’t remove it.

I wanted to also add that I am very impressed by the community and the developers. They really give a shit. Vbulletin is very archaic.

I guess some of the original vbl developers came over to Xenforo

My personal view is that the overall layout is very busy. There are too many lines above to the sides, etc..

I wanted to remove the bordering lines, but I was told not to fuck with the layout too much or the upgrade will be a bitch. But I’m trying to do is figure out the line color and make that the same color as the background since I can’t remove it.
hey maybe you could hustle a couple extra hundos from your maga buttbuddies and hire another bunch of fuckups to fix what the previous bunch of fuckups broke

I didn't want to say anything, but this whole dark blue and yellow thing just doesn't work for me.

Back