[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Again, I do not see how people are ok with the justice department being used like this. They think it can only be used for their team against Trump or any one else that hurts their feelings.
I want them to remember this moment in time because it is all together possible the country makes a radical swing to the right. I don't want any radical swing but these jokers are inviting it. SO what happens then? Let's say country goes as far right as we have left and all of a sudden, all the dirty tactics employed on Trump or Republican donor are now used on any Democrat. *If you come out as a conservative donor, be prepared to have gov agency investigations etc. Top Democrat politician for POTUS will have same tactics used in Kangaroo courts in lets say..Tennessee?

The same people ok with the justice dept being used as a weapon will cry the loudest and no one will give a fuck.

When you strike at a king, you must kill him.​

They missed.. now comes the retribution. I don't condone it but I feel the democrats were given fair warning and I am team red... if we have to swing hard then towards the right is my preference

u mite b on team red
other ppl r on team blue

i'm on :flag: TEAM USA :flag:

2 hell w/ all u anti-usa shitbags who r on fking kindergarten color teams like "red" and "blue"

Fence sitters get piles.. fyi. Or was that rocks gives you piles.?. Either way you have to choose a side at some point or your asshole bleeds

Back