I took 1 xanie bar and apassed out hard

bEbOp

Veteran X
I took 1 xanie bar and am currently passed out hard right nom

So AdAstraAspera drew dicks on me. I am currently unconscious

Last edited:
haha these two pussies just passed out from 2 mg's. Now granted, none of us pop xanies more than twice a year, but this is just hilarious. My brother just passed right out while he was using my laptop, and I slapped him in the face three or four times... he's just not getting up lol (heart rate and breathing + skin temp are fine tho, so no worries). Bebop is just as passed out, he's got a dong and the word "balls" plus a unibrow drawn on his face. AdAstraAspera has the word "bitch" written across his face. These suckers aren't waking up for a while... what a bunch of pussies.

hooray for america's youth

perhaps some... but AdAstraAspera is definitely going to be making big waves in the future. He's the smartest guy I've ever known (plowed his way through the encylopoedia when he was 7 years old). He's majoring in astro or quantum physics or some such thing.

Can't' say the same for Bebop tho haha

heroin-addict.jpg

how can people just pass out on 1-2 bars, especially when they arent drinking?

even if their tolerance (lol @ tictac tolerance) is nonexistent, i thought the whole point of xanax was to be insta blackout in a few drinks, and then the night gets real fun

passing out lolol

how can people just pass out on 1-2 bars, especially when they arent drinking?

even if their tolerance (lol @ tictac tolerance) is nonexistent, i thought the whole point of xanax was to be insta blackout in a few drinks, and then the night gets real fun

passing out lolol

No clue. One of them drank, but only half a beer, and smoked bud. He passed out (acceptable b/c of the alcohol).

The other didn't even smoke pot too. He just took the 2mg bar, and passed out on the couch lol.

I took the bar, had a beer, and now I'm blazed off some OG Kush from norcal (and I haven't inhaled in 8 months so this really hit me hard b/c no tolerance)

i have a tolerance to many substances, but xanax make me pass out like that too. =/ ive fallen asleep while having a conversation before and not woken up for 8 hours

Back