Team 6
Sleepy
Thumper
Swordfish
Lov3
krs-one
Panama Jack
Cheeseburger

There, I made you your fucking teams. Add in any players that were signed up that didn't get a team and any players who haven't yet signed up that want a team as I am sure I missed a bunch.

Feel free to write this whole thing off as well, I don't care. Just throwing it out there. These teams look somewhat even to me based on my experience with this game and your unstable community.

(I'm sure that there will be 7-8 per team if the ones I missed were added in, meaning a decent chance people will show enough for 5)

Last edited:
holy fuck how can i be banned and these idiots left to post this trash

i need to get my mod back

coza u need to make an official gd thread, get this out of the tribes talk nooby forums

i get it, you got 1.40 and can suddenly chaingun, its great, i enjoy the added factor

and you are trying to participate in community politics and its cool, but you are an idiot. i dont fault you for that cuz u have to learn to not be an idiot through experiences like this and that takes time

im sure many people in the community hate me, but many more will agree with me that they dont want to have their internet fun organized by a bunch of teenage kids that no one knows, look at what happened with coza being a little manipulator

it is not that hard to read what peoples true colours are like.

what someone really needs to do is get twl reopened

then u can have ur nooby underdog team, i can have my snow ucl team, and someone else can have their stacked team, and a bunch of mid tiers

everyone will be happy and we can have a match a week or something

amadeus it is funny that coza says if he was there it would have been fine

even tho it was fine up until literally the minute coza showed up and the picking stopped

fucking retard 16 year old downs kid

Back