Solution
jorts board shorts w/ tank top

fan boats

go shooting

wrastle gators

manatee swim

pan handle meth tour

im doing the full florida
To be fair my family lives down there now and we go fishing a lot. Last time down 2 gators were sunning about 30' away. One was around 8-9'. Decent sized gator and my dad and brother had no reservations at all being near him. Bro said the small ones are the worst because they are young and dumb. Big ones stay away.... small ones harass them and charge once in a while, but thankfully they are small enough he can just smack them with his fishing pole or his fishing net....beats them over the head with it and they run lol
Sure. I've been all over and lived all over. You can absolutely hang out around them as an adult. Most of the time you approaching the area they're sunbathing in, it will scare them off anyway. They aren't high-speed land predators, but on rare occasion will run after you for territorial reasons. But mostly, you're fine. However, if there are some in the water (and sometimes you don't know, duh), and you go swimming or walk near it, you're a moron and asking to be grabbed. This isn't up for debate. Juggs is a moron.

GUESS HE WAS PROVOKING IT! HERR DERRR

p.s. It's not common for people to die to these things, but it does happen.

This reminds me of the "animals don't feel pain" discussion I had a couple weeks ago here. It's incredible how ignorant (and retarded) some people can be on basic topics.

Last edited:
Here is a Florida alligator
iu

Back