This beer could beat that beer's ass

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'll start.
Shiner Bock could Beat Stella's ass.
iu

iu

GG idiot, now we'll have midxe in here defending Stella..

Uncommon stout over Guinness any day.
Bent-River-Uncommon-Stout.jpg

I am currently enjoying a cold Kokanee, and any beer I’m drinking is better than a beer I’m not drinking therefore I present the formula:
Kokanee >*

This is a valid point, aur0ra. Hey, I seem to remember you being a T2 capper at some point. True or False?

Really? I love a nice Guinness. Especially on tap and poured correctly. This is a bold claim, Plaz.
I do like Guinness, it is my go to, but some of these stouts from microbreweries are very delicious. So if I see one on a menu I’ve not tried, I’ll give it a shot.

ShinerBock was the preferred beverage of [TKB].

Most IPA's beat everything posted, so gg.

120 Minute greater than all. Comes in 4 packs and that's more than you need. Strongest damn beer I ever had and for how hoppy it is it is surprisingly smooth and a little creamy.

1714926070271.png

dogfish pretty overrated now tbh

tbh ill drink most beers and styles im not too picky but tequila im kind of a snob

Yeah I only drink the 120 Minute and its super rare. My local liquor store has been on a waiting list for 8 months since the last time he got it for me. :(

I don’t hate IPA’s, but I don’t love them either, they’re ok.

Stella, worst piss ever. When we were at Qatar many years ago it was Stella or michelob. Still have my rarely used beer ration card somewhere.

Back