I’m really struggling to enjoy the new TW

I didn't want to say anything, but this whole dark blue and yellow thing just doesn't work for me.
It's the only thing that resembles the old site

"Tough tittie" said the kitty when the milk ran dry.

oh shit i was triggered af bros. damn man i gotta stop caring about ppl complaining about templates i didnt write..

grrrrrrrrrr GRRRRR I SAY!!!

you guys seem to be taking this personal

idk who designed what or care tbh

but how can it hurt to let more people develop a template and we just pick the one we want?

just have classic template and then have anyone who wants make clean templates 1-5 and everyone can pick, throw in a NWS or OLED template too 💡💡💡

This is the old tribes 1 debate. I just want the same old forum with updated features. Why is that hard?

you guys seem to be taking this personal

idk who designed what or care tbh

but how can it hurt to let more people develop a template and we just pick the one we want?

just have classic template and then have anyone who wants make clean templates 1-5 and everyone can pick, throw in a NWS or OLED template too 💡💡💡
we have said multiple times if you give us the css we will do it. we implemented multiple things of havax i dont know why you think we are taking it personal. well i cant speak for everyone but im not taking it personal idc if someone else wants to fuck with shit. i wish more ppl were productive lol.

we have said multiple times if you give us the css we will do it. we implemented multiple things of havax i dont know why you think we are taking it personal. well i cant speak for everyone but im not taking it personal idc if someone else wants to fuck with shit. i wish more ppl were productive lol.
I'm not the one who claims to care about this shithole

it's all you, boo

show us how it's done :sunny:

I don't care and I am posting to make sure you know I don't care.. I come here everyday to prove I don't care.

ps I care deeply

yeah let's just keep it looking like shit when it could easily be fixed

idk why we have to make this so hard

it looks fine and if u don't think it looks fine it's probly b/c ur a commie and a racist and a tiktoker

Is it just me. Or is it weird that the report button is always there, but you have to open a menu to click edit.

Should be the other way around, non?

My biggest pet peeve which will not go away is the fact the Post Reply button and the edit save buttons are grayed out and the cancel button is dark.

I clicked cancel twice trying to edit this post. ITS IN MY DNA TO CLICK THE DARK BUTTON.

1716311867404.png

My biggest pet peeve which will not go away is the fact the Post Reply button and the edit save buttons are grayed out and the cancel button is dark.

I clicked cancel twice trying to edit this post. ITS IN MY DNA TO CLICK THE DARK BUTTON.

View attachment 527
yup lol this is such a bad design

also the the insert link insert smiley insert image and quote links are all hidden on mobile so you have to click the 3 dots "more options" to expand it

I think what we are going to try is doing a new template and go from there. I agree there is just too much stuff going on and would be good to simplify it.

There are a few things that are base designs that I am not sure we can do much of..
Here is an example right from Xenforo:
1716312486253.png
What I not sure if that simplicity is user rights driven or not.

I like the "like, quote , and reply" on this.

When I go to reply it looks like this:

1716312602540.png
Is that about on line with what you are saying?

Back