D.C. is quality

Interesting. How close am I to the city where those condos/rowhouses are? Seem like all the monuments and stuff are really close to here. Mansion on the Potomac sounds nice. Planning on checking out the sites with the family tomorrow. Been working all week at the hotel.

Not terribly far, just cross the bridge. Adams Morgan, Capitol Hill, Navy Yard, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, etc. Weather is supposed to suck tomorrow, 65 and raining all day. Bad day to walk the mall and see the monuments, wait till Sunday to do that. Take them to the Air and Space museum and the Natural History museum, both awesome and your kids will stay entertained without getting rained on. National Gallery of Art is pretty good too if they're into that stuff.

dont ever say tacos in virginia are legit

it makes sense tho this is the guy who went to peru to eat american white ppl food

Not terribly far, just cross the bridge. Adams Morgan, Capitol Hill, Navy Yard, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, etc. Weather is supposed to suck tomorrow, 65 and raining all day. Bad day to walk the mall and see the monuments, wait till Sunday to do that. Take them to the Air and Space museum and the Natural History museum, both awesome and your kids will stay entertained without getting rained on. National Gallery of Art is pretty good too if they're into that stuff.
Awesome! Thanks for the tips!

The building museum is my favorite. It's not a free museum like the smithsonians though.

International Spy museum is pretty cool too, but it's not free. I haven't been to the National Zoo in a long time, but there's a surprising amount of animals and it's a good time of year to go.

Oh this reminds me. Do not, repeat DO NOT, go to the DC "Aquarium". It's total bullshit. The National Aquarium is in Baltimore, but there's an aquarium downtown that's like 5 shallow shelf aquariums with starfish and tetras.

Oh this reminds me. Do not, repeat DO NOT, go to the DC "Aquarium". It's total bullshit. The National Aquarium is in Baltimore, but there's an aquarium downtown that's like 5 shallow shelf aquariums with starfish and tetras.
Noted. Thanks.

Been to the Baltimore one, was legit.

Back