Soon I will be growing Cambodian Mushrooms

yep thats right, I'm back in Magic Mushroom business and TW will have a front row seat. From the day the spores come in to the day we dry and store the shrooms. I'll have detailed instructions and pics for all of you wanting to start your own little mushroom farm. I just ordered some Cambodian Cubensis spores which are one of the fastest mushrooms to cultivate.

Stay tuned!!

I mean, yes, Zopharoth, please order some from him in this thread and document your experience. I could have had two birds with one stone. Oh so close.

for the record to prevent a ban I'm not SELLING mushrooms here. I'm simply teaching you the easiest way to grow them. I'm will provide links to the best places to buy spores though.

yep thats right, I'm back in Magic Mushroom business and TW will have a front row seat. From the day the spores come in to the day we dry and store the shrooms. I'll have detailed instructions and pics for all of you wanting to start your own little mushroom farm. I just ordered some Cambodian Cubensis spores which are one of the fastest mushrooms to cultivate.

Stay tuned!!

Well done, now if anyone at any point wants to prosecute you, they'll have a photo documentary courtesy of your dumb ass.

Back