Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Almost as awesome as you saying Rayn blocked Dare on fb, and sent him a doctored screenshot to prove it, and then permanently banned Dare for contacting Rayn.

Keep that ban-hammer close by, as I'm calling Anthony tomorrow. You kicked the wrong dog, dipshit.

Funfact: he never blocked Dare on fb, but your "evidence" will be posted here soon enough.

Almost as awesome as you saying Rayn blocked Dare on fb, and sent him a doctored screenshot to prove it, and then permanently banned Dare for contacting Rayn.

Keep that ban-hammer close by, as I'm calling Anthony tomorrow. You kicked the wrong dog, dipshit.

Funfact: he never blocked Dare on fb, but your "evidence" will be posted here soon enough.
You are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Doctored screenshot LMAO. Also, I highly doubt he wants to talk to you. I think you are included in the people he wants to avoid.

lol. I talked to Rayn for a bit, never mentioned the site or anything related to tribes.. it's called separation, lots of people need to learn that shit.

200w.gif

lol. I talked to Rayn for a bit, never mentioned the site or anything related to tribes.. it's called separation, lots of people need to learn that shit.
I had asked rayn if dare had filled his inbox, he plainly said he was stalking him on facebook and blocked him. He mentioned something about banning "them" so I am guessing it was in reference to other psychos as well.

Also dare was banned because he can't handle himself and we are not dealing with it over and over like the other staff did. If at some point he can calm down, sure I would consider it but not a chance until then.

Back