Current news thread

These two faced fuckers. While Portland, OR was under nightly siege with this shit for over a year, these fucks fanned the flames and acted like it was illegal to enforce the law.
Look how fast they used muscle to deal with this shit. Rules for thee and not for me.

These two faced fuckers. While Portland, OR was under nightly siege with this shit for over a year, these fucks fanned the flames and acted like it was illegal to enforce the law.
Look how fast they used muscle to deal with this shit. Rules for thee and not for me.

and then there is this gem.

I love that they want to act out, and then have their crimes forgiven...just like their student loans.

Fuck them - the rest of us have to reap what we sow.

I support all the protests and Andrew Anglin does as well. This is a very important political phenomena that needs to happen because it's going to bring about a time where everyone is talking about the jew and their problems.

Sending in police and/or national guard is the most retarded thing the government can do right now. They're making the protests so cool now. It's going to get so much worse!

i just want to give a shout-out to columbia and the nypd for spreading this nationwide

incredible 4d chess game I haven't seen since 2020

time to activate the guard

I'm going to demonstrate my clairvoyance here:

TW is either happy Noem executed a puppy, or they are unconcerned.

"That shit haint got shit to do with how she run the country if sumpin bad happen to Trump. Don't matter none anyways, libs r gunna get pwned. Fuck that dog."​

I like how a good portion of American never watched or read Old Yeller, and then refer to a 14-month dog as a puppy to help frame the image of a small lil doggy.

I dont know about you guys but I really like how being against a certain State now means you are an anti-semite.
If you are against Iran, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, you are now an Islamaphobe.
But it's A-okay to be against the USA and any of the EU shithole States without being classified as a Christaphobe.

Oh, right, because Christians are evil; aa concept being pushed by the retard Atheists who also worship the State as their version of the All Father.

and then there is this gem.

I love that they want to act out, and then have their crimes forgiven...just like their student loans.

Fuck them - the rest of us have to reap what we sow.
What is their "crime"? Protesting against what many around the world see as inhumane treatment....or speaking out against the Jews?

GMTCiJIXIAAXwyo

GMTiCMkWsAAJMjv

lul

What is their "crime"? Protesting against what many around the world see as inhumane treatment....or speaking out against the Jews?
Great question. I was trying to research and came across a couple of violations. Some colleges have rules for protesting, like no camps or tents. If they refuse to remove them, they are breaking campus rules. If the cops show up and have the legal standing to tell protestors to disperse, and they don't, they are disturbing the peace, obstructing, and resisting arrest? Regardless, the cops are doing what I was hoping they would do during BLM but didn't. I am all for exercising the 1st amendment, but the law says you have to do it within the confines of the law (get a permit, do it peacefully, do it where it is allowed, etc.).

While I think the colleges are being extremely hypocritical, I think its a great learning opportunity for those students to understand cause and effect. They should deal with the decisions they make. Doing something because you think it is right is noble, but doing it and then saying you should get forgiveness because it broke the law isn't how this is supposed to work. Where is the forgiveness for the J6ers? For Trump? For pro-life protestors?

follow the rules guys i dont want to see any protests getting rowdy

show up, wave ur sign, go home

nice and easy

Great question. I was trying to research and came across a couple of violations. Some colleges have rules for protesting, like no camps or tents. If they refuse to remove them, they are breaking campus rules. If the cops show up and have the legal standing to tell protestors to disperse, and they don't, they are disturbing the peace, obstructing, and resisting arrest? Regardless, the cops are doing what I was hoping they would do during BLM but didn't. I am all for exercising the 1st amendment, but the law says you have to do it within the confines of the law (get a permit, do it peacefully, do it where it is allowed, etc.).

While I think the colleges are being extremely hypocritical, I think its a great learning opportunity for those students to understand cause and effect. They should deal with the decisions they make. Doing something because you think it is right is noble, but doing it and then saying you should get forgiveness because it broke the law isn't how this is supposed to work. Where is the forgiveness for the J6ers? For Trump? For pro-life protestors?
You're missing the point entirely. You talk as if it's right Vs left wing. It's jews Vs humanity. The only reason this is happening is because the government protects jews more than anyone else. All this talk of "laws" and "violations" is low level Fox news stuff.

Banning the students wont matter much. These crowds are swelling more and more every day and many there are not even students.

Yeah but these people aren't being kicked out of their schools because of tents. They are being kicked out because they are supporting Hamas and protesting Jews. BLM protests were flat out looting riots that did damage. I haven't seen any damage being done on college campuses yet. Or has there been burning/looting like the BLM riots? And you're talking about 2 different dynamics. There is a difference between asking for forgiveness for actions against the nation and its laws/beliefs and a college.

Back