[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

In March 2024, Bukele revealed that El Salvador had made a 50% in profit off of bitcoin. Bukele mocked news media outlets on Twitter by claiming that there were "literally thousands of articles" about El Salvador's bitcoin losses and that those same outlets were now "totally silent". As of March 2024, the Salvadoran government has 2,380 bitcoins.

Imagine trying to finally graduate from a prestigious university just to have all this bullshit as a distraction manufactured by paid actors to advance a political agenda fucking up your study group.

u know u can just log off any time it doesn't follow u into the real world

Vanster, serious question;

If you self identify as a native american and care so much for their causes, why aren't you living on the rez? Why continue to live in the white man's world you hate so much? Isn't the rez lifestyle more closely aligned with your supposed communist beliefs? Why the hypocrisy?

Vanster, serious question;

If you self identify as a native american and care so much for their causes, why aren't you living on the rez? Why continue to live in the white man's world you hate so much? Isn't the rez lifestyle more closely aligned with your supposed communist beliefs? Why the hypocrisy?

This makes no sense. It implies that natives should be proud to live on rez, the place carved out for them by the white people who took all their land in the first place.

I'd assume the opposite would be true.

Is Rodney Grant a hypocrite?
Graham Greene?
They don't live on reservations.
If they are not hypocrites, then why am I?

I am flattered you care what I think, as I cannot think of any instance, ever, where I would ever ask you a "serious question."

As far as "self-identify," I'm a lot less than I was told-- full blood-- (23 and me says 91% Plains Injun, 7% Russian Jew [sup brother isuk], 2% East African) "self identify," lol. . the fuq out of here.

As a Washington Apple, it might be useful if you would share with TW the flavor of skin you have. Or don't. Whatever.

Someone make a poll
Is Judge Merchan going to fall for the trap and throw Trump in jail for talking about Merchan's daughter/DNC making millions off this trial?
or will he just keep fining Trump....

'pls Mr. fox,,, pls don't throw me at that there briar patch...'

“Defendant is hereby warned that the Court will not tolerate continued violations of its lawful orders and that if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances, it will impose an incarceratory punishment,” New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan wrote in his order.

I cannot think of any instance, ever, where I would ever ask you a "serious question."

As a Washington Apple, it might be useful if you would share with TW the flavor of skin you have.
was that a serious question or will you use weasel words to say it's just a statement

Back