Never relax around bl@@@@

i cant wait till the end of the world so i can bully reggs and take all his prepper loot

We know You are waiting for the end of the world, but that's because you are too weak to commit suicide you pathetic being

gimme dat cookie

Woman waves loaded handgun at McDonalds drive-thru after free cookie incident: affidavit | Fox News

Amari-hendricks-FL.jpg

But you are a racist, why hide from it?
Because you can be Matrix Cancelled once you're called a racist or Anti-Semite, even if what you are saying is true. If someone doesn't like what you say, they can call you a racist and demand "Justice."

I bet the argument in the grocery store was very stupid, like someone cutting in line, or the blat had 20 items in the 10 item lane and the white girl spoke up about it. Someone lost their life over words that were said.

I feel for the Blacks. The good ones. And there are a ton. But, they are quiet. They go unnoticed. Why? They don't want to attract any attention. None at all. Not from whites, not from blacks. They just do their job and glide through the system without drama. These are role models. These are the heroes. Never causing a fuss. Never causing a problem. This type of person transcends skin color. They are hardly noticed. Never honored. But they should be.

stfu u degenerate senile boomber jfc I hope u never get out of the hell u helped build in portland u filthy fucking enabler

I feel for the Blacks. The good ones. And there are a ton. But, they are quiet. They go unnoticed. Why? They don't want to attract any attention. None at all. Not from whites, not from blacks. They just do their job and glide through the system without drama. These are role models. These are the heroes. Never causing a fuss. Never causing a problem. This type of person transcends skin color. They are hardly noticed. Never honored. But they should be.

I agree. I have a few black friends here in San Antonio, and they are fucking awesome people. Always nice to everyone, well-dressed, cream of the crop people, and I feel sorry for them when other blacks go ape shit, they are totally embarrassed by that shit. don't blame 'em.

it's like how white ppl feel when reggs or havax make posts on tribalwar gaming news general discussion forums dot com

man lots of enablers itt rdy 2 let the great white race down in this here racial holy tribalwar

sad!

tw is how we know there's nothing to fear from the great white race

they can't even outcompete mexicans for jobs

Because you can be Matrix Cancelled once you're called a racist or Anti-Semite, even if what you are saying is true. If someone doesn't like what you say, they can call you a racist and demand "Justice."

I bet the argument in the grocery store was very stupid, like someone cutting in line, or the blat had 20 items in the 10 item lane and the white girl spoke up about it. Someone lost their life over words that were said.

But you are a racist, why hide from it?

You are a racist. I just called you a racist and so did Jimmy Pop. I hope this doesn't get you matrix cancelled, or any other made up shit you can imagine. No I don't.

So just admit that you're a racist, even if you think you're right, and we can move on.

:picard2:

Last edited:
Back