New Website for TW

My edit button is gone now. Great.

edit: wait, nevermind, i guess the edit button goes away after a certain time period for posts.

edit again: i don't like that, i want to be able to edit my own posts forever.

My edit button is gone now. Great.

edit: wait, nevermind, i guess the edit button goes away after a certain time period for posts.

edit again: i don't like that, i want to be able to edit my own posts forever.
lol of course the guy who deletes all his discord posts and edits his tw post history wants to delete shit 🤣 🤣

A stalker who goes through 25 years of history to find someone's identity doesn't like the edit feature

who is streetwi$e
streetwise name was always known rayn, idk why you keep screeching and repeating it like it was a mystery

:joop:
creepiest part of that is that lemon spent hours reading through the posts from 10-12+ years ago to try to find posts to use against me, someone's mad

Request: Change button colors. Biggest issue is when you click edit. The save button and cancel button colors seem reversed to me. My reflex to save changes is to click the darker button and not the lighter one.

1713476209681.png

Love you too lemon

Another request: The line breaks after time and between post and sig seem redundant. Add quotes and you have a ton of lines. Maybe try removing them to see if posts seem cleaner?

I like how I can report my own content. Maybe just remove the report button and replace with the edit?

edit 2

Well I figured if there were flaws in the rules people would find it and abuse it right away. Like you fucktards bumping old threads because you could.

Back