The One Party Thread!

this needs to be posted in case anyone still "picking sides"

jewish_tyranny.jpg

... “At this point, I think, sadly, he will still be the nominee and we have to defeat him and we have to defeat those who are the election deniers, as we did in 2020 and 2022,” Clinton said. “And we have to just be smarter about how we are trying to empower the right people inside the Republican party.”.

More we we

Last edited:
poor havax has been extra triggered recently, probably because Dems won all their elections last night and he realizes his conspiracy cuck worldview is not relevant anymore to normal people

:minibarf:

'Won'
Youngkin did exactly what the UniParty installed him for.
Bring up Abortion right away without a discussion
Are you really this stupidly balanced on your fence post?

It warms my heart to know that Vindster and Chainye are on the same page...
fucking warmongers both of them

...“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney said in a Monday interview with The Washington Post. But, she said, “I happen to think democracy is at risk at home, obviously, as a result of Donald Trump’s continued grip on the Republican Party, and I think democracy is at risk internationally as well.”.. Given her appeal to independents, former Republicans and some Democrats, many Trump critics in both parties have noted that a presidential run by Cheney could undercut her stated goal of defeating Trump, because it could draw some votes away from President Biden. Cheney said those considerations would all be part of her analysis, and underscored that she would not do anything that would help Trump return to the White House.

the double speak is strong with the Vindster and the Chainye
when she says international democracy is at risk, she's talking about all her Globalist brethren are at risk...
They hate populist nationalism

Can't make this shit up

If she does not run for the White House, Cheney is not ruling out voting for Biden or campaigning for him if he is the 2024 Democratic nominee....

Her family ill gotten wealth is in jeopardy but you're on her side hahahahaha

Last edited:
The anger of Nikki Haley during the Republican election debate and the defense of American aid to Israel.

"It's not that Israel needs America, it's America that needs Israel!" said former US envoy to the UN and presidential candidate Nikki Haley.

NeverNikki

“What’s in the best interest of the country is not to have an 80-year-old man sitting in jail, that continues to divide our country,” she said. “What’s in the best interest of the country would be to pardon him, so that we can move on as a country and no longer talk about him.”

MoveOn....

Last edited:
More UniParty Madness by RINOs

Indiana Closing 11 Land Deals With Communist Businesses

coffee pasta
Spoiler

Back