Contributor
Veteran XX
GMR_eqDXMAAcWmo

:joop:

it has everything 2 do w/ ur lg tv

lg tv is dogshit
the "people" whom the flag claims 2 represent are dogshit
the flag itself is, aesthetically speaking, total dogshit
koreans, who make ~LuckyGoldstar~, eat dogs and their country is probably only the 13th best usa puppet state (aka dogshit)

it has everything 2 do w/ ur lg tv

lg tv is dogshit
the "people" whom the flag claims 2 represent are dogshit
the flag itself is, aesthetically speaking, total dogshit
koreans, who make ~LuckyGoldstar~, eat dogs and their country is probably only the 13th best usa puppet state (aka dogshit)
Tbch I’ve never seen dog on a menu over there. A Korean bbq with grilled eel is delicious. Also their pub tables have these coolers built in to keep your beer cool

u don't see dogs on the menu, u see them on bbq skewers

coors is already ~cold as the rocky mountains~ bruh, koreans can't even make a cold beer

now that u mention it, i think they're not even in the top 20 of usa puppet states

their flag is way more cooler than the fag flag tho, they got that sweet yin yang and moonspeak symbols on the sides

you have to admit
that flag is a good representation of crazy

or a great way to calibrate the color on your Samsung TV

u find dog on the menu when ur out in the sticks, not in the city
ive only ever been to one spot that had it and they refused to serve it to me even tho i watched a korean dude order it and get it

u find dog on the menu when ur out in the sticks, not in the city
ive only ever been to one spot that had it and they refused to serve it to me even tho i watched a korean dude order it and get it
Same in China..but you get out in the sticks and it bugs, bats, and whatever they can get. This one guys in China told me they eat everything with legs except for the table and I believe it.

Back