Will Mike Tyson murder Jake Paul?

Will Mike Tyson murder Jake Paul?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
so out of touch you think an old man can beat someone half his age, who is using his millions of dollars to run the best possible performance enhancing drug protocol.

you can tell the people who have never boxed thinking headgear makes it stops you from getting ko’d.

Also, a good portion of Mike Tyson’s knockouts came from liver shot.

you can tell the people who have never boxed thinking headgear makes it stops you from getting ko’d.

Also, a good portion of Mike Tyson’s knockouts came from liver shot.

As someone who has been knocked down with headgear and by a liver shot.... this 100.

Imagine Mike Fucking Tyson is coming at you and you're feeling confident because you have headgear and he's wearing 16s. :LOL:

I think that Tyson would mop the floor with this kid. But i get a feeling that Tyson has been told to expect a larger payday if he doesn't put in his best effort

an old man on trt, who has been knocked out before, vs a young man on steroids++

lol

I might put a buck on "Tyson will bite off Jake Paul's dick in the ring". Can you imagine the odds?

Some drunk dude at a bar gave me a few of grams on St. Paddy day. I had a bad trip about noise; what's the frequency Kenneth? I still have a couple of caps. LIT. It had been a long time but once you feel that headband you know it ON.

is it legal for mike tyson to actually kill that dood in the ring? he wouldn't go to to prison for killing a dude in the ring, right? i mean you gotta sign contracts and shit, i'm sure. hopefully, mike tyson kills him, gg.

jake paul learned not to fight ppl close his age when he lost a fight to the only person he fought close to his age lmao.

Back