the random shootings video thread (ASP etc)

OK - so I would not really have run the guy over. The cops had less than lethal options. No need to shoot the guy with live rounds. That was the perfect scenario for < lethal. But - society paints less than lethal options as deadly and will sue the shit out of police departments for using tasers and bean bags. That's cray. Dude is cray - bean bag him, shock him, use a lasso off horse back, throw a net over him, send in a couple of those Boston Dynamics robotic dogs. Gunning the cray guy down is not very creative. The guy had a bright future as a baseball player ahead of him.

He had a rock.
He put baseball-sized holes into the metal body of the police cruiser. It's totally just a rock though!1

Sorry,n but they cops did their job. He was using deadly force and should've been put down. If his family actually cared, they would've had him in a mental institution.

If the cops didn't push towards him, he could've possibly killed a random bystander or caused a crash for a car passing by.

Fuck him and fuck the dipshit retard faggots who support this type of law-breaking.

Bump!

Pedo gets ventilated

Edit stupid YouTube age shit...can't embed I guess :(

Those rocks were plenty big enough to kill, so I think shooting can be justified in this one. Did they have non lethal weapons to use? If they did, they should have been used first. Looks like they didn’t need to confront the pos immediately. I don’t even know if non lethal is a thing anymore.

Back