the random shootings video thread (ASP etc)

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
2023 TW Content Contribution Thread™

Ok lets start with today's video because lol

You're fresh off the boat from Shitmalia and you figure throwing rocks at Phoenix cops is a good pastime! Maybe this is how they say hello in Mogadishu? :deal:

I'm conflicted. I wouldn't have shot him. But I think they're legally justified. :shrug: Family apparently sued for like 80 Bajillion dollars, as one does.

alone? im shooting. with backup there? prob not, definitely wouldn't be aiming center mast. Id prefer to not kill someone if possible. My karma dont need that shit.

alone? im shooting. with backup there? prob not, definitely wouldn't be aiming center mast. Id prefer to not kill someone if possible. My karma dont need that shit.

There is no justification for shooting to wound. If you pull the trigger, you are applying deadly force because you judge your life or the lives of bystanders is in jeopardy.

Chances are you’ll be sued to oblivion by the victim.

Yeah you're not shooting for fun.. chest or nothing. In this case, if Im that cop, and I have backup, I'm not shooting that guy. But I wouldn't have opened myself up to taking a rock to the face either.

In most of the rest of the world that guy wouldn't have been shot. But USA is #1 so....

Personally, I think the cops should have used or at least tried a non-lethal takedown first. I think our cops are too quick to break out with lethal force, but I say this from behind my keyboard.

That being said, we used to stone people to death so...

I think we should have sent a few civilian counselors in first to see if he was legit.

yea maybe just block traffic and let him run out of rocks instead of rolling up like rambo spouting orders is a foreign language and permanently infracting the fuck out of him for non-compliance

dude was probably wasted on jenkem

one less problem in society now that we have this cop running around protecting and serving

Well yeah you gotta bring in some snakes when you have a rat problem.

Then you take a lawnmower to the snakes. Ez pz.

american police protocol is so god damn broken its almost comical. Especially when they have a budget of some country's

I figure policing has to look a bit different when everyone has a gun.

Except this time. When buddy has rocks :lol:

Whether I would or would not shoot is irrelevant, those were not small rocks he was throwing and they could kill somebody, so perpetrator was warned (which was more than that is required). I’m on justified side of this.

Good shoot, perfectly justified. He didn't even dump the mag on that shitskin fuck. And his buddies didn't join in either as soon as they heard gunfire. Amazing restraint.

Back