Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Alec Baldwin is guilty as fuck.

What is the first rule of ANY gun?
Spoiler

What is the second rule handling a gun?
Spoiler
Unless you are literally filming a movie about guns killing people and then it's kind of a problem to never have a gun aimed at someone.

It's a film set. The shit should be locked down.

I can name 2 off the top of my head
Brandon Lee and Halyna Hutchins.
2.5 if we're counting the dipshit that died firing a blank into his own brainpan. Concussive force killed him.

Until you can positively brought live ammo onto a clown show movie set...

we got 64 pgs of nothing

Can you imagine HOW MANY FUXCKING PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED
if all movie guns had live ammo in them

Remember when Alec Baldwin pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger and then was surprised that they died?

Unless you are literally filming a movie about guns killing people and then it's kind of a problem to never have a gun aimed at someone.

It's a film set. The shit should be locked down.
yep it SHOULD HAVE BEEN. So if you paid attention to the first rule it still would have not happened.

Waaayyyy back at the beginning, it was reported that one of the crew brought the live ammo to the set so they could shoot at cans or something during breaks. The guns were left on tables unsupervised and unsecured.

Until you can positively brought live ammo onto a clown show movie set...

we got 64 pgs of nothing

Let me say that again more coherently

Until you can positively show me who brought live ammo onto a clown show movie set...

we got 64 pgs of nothing

and of course until then
I'm going with FED distraction

hey! Nothing gets into the FED MSM
w/o purpose

I think what was said before is correct. Every single person on or around the set with guns should have firearm safety classes.

But even with blanks, pulling the trigger to fire isn't an accident. Every single pistol has distance in the trigger before firing.

(guilty)

Back