Have you met anyone that you thought to yourself was a serial killer?

I grew up at Disneyland
with Pirates of the Caribbean and
Tom Sawyer's Island that I ruled right across the river

My Daughter used to work at Bridgewater State Prison (now hospital) as an Occupational Therapist specializing in Mental Health. This is where the craziest of the criminal crazies would go. She said some patients you can tell something is wrong, but many are so charismatic and manipulative that you can’t. Always had to be on guard, because some only need to see an opportunity to pounce. So glad she doesn’t work there anymore. When she was there an inmate killed himself with toilet paper.

One of my employees could've been a serial killer yesterday, not sure, haven't heard anything on the news yet.

His wife came in distraught and said he wouldn't make it because he was suicidal and police were dealing with him.

Dude didn't make it as a police officer because he enjoyed pushing people around too much and was a liability...

Lets see what happens tonight.

:scared:

There’s one thing for certain, and that most of these murderers are total idiots. They kill someone and then bury the body in their backyard.

psycho killers are psycho stupid

easy to pick a random target and get away with it for quite a while

there should be death penalty and no other thought given

unless you believe in possession ....
but no,,, there's no spiritual realm
no other dimensions that could
creep through

I'm here
"Killing to save lives" is, uniquely amongst Buddhist schools, considered justified by certain Mahayana scriptures such as the Upaya-kaushalya Sutra, where, in a past life, Shakyamuni Buddha kills a robber intent on mass murder on a ship (with the intent both of saving the lives of the passengers and saving the robber from bad karma).[40] K. Sri Dhammananda taught warfare is accepted as a last resort, quoting the Buddha's conversation with a soldier. The 14th Dalai Lama has also spoken on when it is permissible to kill another person. During a lecture he was giving at Harvard University in 2009, the Dalai Lama invoked the Upaya-kaushalya Sutra and said that "wrathful forceful action" motivated by compassion, may be "violence on a physical level" but is "essentially nonviolence", and we must be careful to understand what "nonviolence" means.[41]

Absolutely.

But you also get the ones that sneak by you. I met this woman at a job once, sweet older Hispanic female. She was like someone's grandma. Nice, quiet, sweet woman. One night I'm watching one of those 'american greed' shows and they are talking about a guy that was running cocaine into s. Floridaduring the 80s and the story got to a point where they were talking about Tampa because this guy was stacking up so much cash that he was buying property in the Tampa area. Then the story got to people that were involved with this guy...and here was that woman. She was apparently kinda like a mule for this guy, but not just a mule. She was important enough to him that she was interviewed for this story

I met one dude on my wing at college that seemed to totally fit the bill -
ex-military
socially awkward
alcohol problem
zero skill with women
Used to say some weird shit - usually fetish S&M stuff about women

On a normal day, he just nerdy weird. I saw him drunk a couple of times and definitely got some dark, dark vibes.

Never heard of anything weird going down with him but you really had to wonder.

Dumb crims get caught. If you were going to do it you want to get paid. So then you choose legal or not. Legal too much effort to get into a role where you can execute people often enough to satisfy that burning desire (like that feeling you get when you get @everyone tagged in TW cord) . So may as well illegal.. basically become an assassin. Finding a job as an assassin would be the problem. You could just advertise publicly under a false identity on April fools day. Receivedcontacts. Then say it was all an April fools joke to retract it. Then change your identity again before contacting the clients again, and meet to discuss details and give them a quote. Keep no records, have about 10 identifies, become a master of disguise. Collect the skin of peoples faces and have a huge room with lots of different faces.

Nah i've never given it much thought

I had a neighbor years ago who was suspiciously sociopathic and it turned out he had been in prison for murder and released.

I just googled his name and he's in an Alabama prison for a different murder since 2006. :O

Smart move.

EDIT: Multiple quotes not allowed? :(
I'm upset about no multiple quotes also
Scooby???
left click/highlight the text you want to quote aand under your cursor you should see some small text that says "reply". it will copypasta and include it in quote wraps in quick chat box thingy at the bottom of the page. Repeat for the next person and it will do the same.

As a teenager, I used to frequent a bar where this older couple (probably in their forties, but as a sixteen-year-old that was old I guess) used to hang at the bar almost every night. They started a restaurant a few buildings down the road, but suddenly disappeared with the restaurant shutting down. Turned out people had seen a documentary about a certain "TBS-clinic", which is where we send all our loonies to after being convicted for committing murders etc. A nuthouse for convicted criminals who after psychologically being evaluated have gotten labels like schizophrenia or whatever type of disorders. These clinics are for people not deemed fit to return to society, but a percentage make it out. Anyway, this documentary actually featured that couple who met each other inside. They were both in for murdering their spouse, lol. After they both got out they moved to my side of the country (a whole 70 miles or something to give you an idea how big the Netherlands is, lol) to start a new life, only to be found out and then be gone with the wind.

Back