HELP! I've built my girlfriends confidence/selfesteem/voice too much!

haniblecter

Veteran XX
Its starting to get annoying. She's mothing off, acting very assertive, annoying me, and I'm getting the distinct feeling my mom gives/gave me at times.

Contrast this with when I first met her 6years ago. She was more timid and not as assertive. Asked what we should do or eat, answered with alot of "I dont know's". Now, I do.

What do I do?

Do I just constantly neg her? Be more physical? Shout?

I'm not one to fight (verbal) and tend to have level headed conversations. So I really dont want to just start screaming at her.

idk

advice?

never EVER back down

except for when it's absolutely crucial (you were wrong about something and there's proof)

if you weren't wrong and she's being a bitch, overwhelm, dominate, etc

p.s. if you WERE wrong about something and apologize and she decides to keep rubbing it in your face, it's time for you to rub something... in her face

Sorry, you're a beta and there is nothing that can be done about it.

You've fallen from alpha status. If you rebel now, she'll put you in your place roughly.

Teratos is right. It's like with dogs. You've been the bitch now for so long that she took the boss status. You're a good example of the modern effeminate faggoty 'man.'

How do you define mouthing off? Just being snarky/sarcastic?

Pretty much that. Im sitting around all day, not doing a whole lot, probably deserve alot of what she says, but in all honesty harping on me only gets you the opposite effect.

Gotta get alpha again. WInter gets me into a mood, but this relationship swing has come about the last 2 years. I think its time to be more alpha and assertive...hell, whenever I come home drunk I yell at her, prolly cause I got pent up angst on her.

But honestly, sitting around, forgoing schoolwork/work, not looking for a real job, taking 'breaks' from bathing all probably gives her the haughtiness she didnt have.

So, get alpha again, get job, moth more.

You have to sexually humiliate her. Fuck her doggy style in front of an open window.

Back