rR4QDk3.jpg

Camp and Camper:
cKawXQg.jpg

HaTGul3.jpg

Little Hoss:
mst08eg.jpg

Big Hoss:
aWqrfqJ.jpg

Now you may be asking why the nesting trailers... Here's a hint.
 Spot the dude with a chainsaw 
JqErRZd.jpg

This happened two weeks ago Monday:
NxzBH8b.jpg

Then this tree was murdered Saturday.
Ju4iKO1.jpg

From this:
0G4f4hL.jpg

To this:
cTiGib9.jpg

rgy4MJW.jpg

Little Hoss will help load these oak logs for a trip to the sawmill. They are about 16' each. I'll cut each in half.
SxZuIYb.jpg

These are 6' long and about 14" across.
2y3ona1.jpg

Beyond the 4 logs near the Jeep, I have another 4 large hard Maple logs at the front of the house. All will be headed to the sawmill as soon as I get Big Hoss unloaded.

That's some work. So what happens to the wood you give it to the mill they give you money or you get milled wood back what are you going to do with it?

Step 1: Cut wood
Step 2: Mill wood
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Profit.

I'll split the wood and maybe sell some firewood, the milled wood I'll stack and let it dry a few years and go from there.
Midxe should also kill himself.  

I could just imagine the sort of ex-Cali Colorado scumbag who would have one of those for his trip "Up North" to see the Redwoods.

Picture someone like Ed, towing it with a Rav 4

Plaz could make one of those with shit he has laying around and it would be way less expensive and way cooler. Way.

I could just imagine the sort of ex-Cali Colorado scumbag who would have one of those for his trip "Up North" to see the Redwoods.

Fuck that. just drive that bitch up into Canada with the bear mace going full blast. Needs a bear mace synthesizer on board.

i'd be towing it w/ a subaru baja -- yellow w/ ski area and microbrewery decals all over the back -- u fking retard

jfc if ur gonna have kotz feed u ur material, get it rite u fking hack

Last edited:
He ought to get some chunkier tires on his Jeep ;)

Bigger tires means more axle/ lift/ engine. I really need to replace the frame first before the one in it rips in half. I picked one up over a year ago, but other projects have presented...
1nd6hWS.jpg

K6LCDC2.jpg

Back