If you had the ability to permanently kill the entire internet worldwide, would you?

If you had the ability to permanently kill the entire internet worldwide, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd kill my job, but yeah humans aren't capable of using the internet in a mature and enlightened manner.

Also fuck you Jimmy I love my games and streaming series/movies.

this would be both a good thing AND a bad thing.

good because pre-internet/pre-mobile phone life was seemingly way better.

bad because EVERYTHING, every business, every person, every single fucking thing, relies on the internet now, HEAVILY, and a lot of people will die.

but maybe that's a good thing too. i know Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab would be happy about it. :shrug:

I wouldn't kill the internet worldwide. I would creep Validuz and his friends playing whatever dumbass game they all play together with voice chat. When they were in a multiplayer match, I would I would third-person watch his character doing whatever, and not bother him. Once Val climbed a hill, I'd let him get to the top, and then kill only his internet.

no I believe in freedom I wouldn't even consider it

only a real statist bootlicker would do this

aXPb7Zg_700bwp.webp

I would not.

Similar to the 'prime directive', I do not think fellow humans should be allowed certain amenities, products, or technology until that race of people have learned to live with it respectably or civilly. Plastic, for example, given to the 3rd world has caused catastrophic harm to the planets oceans, not to mention giving them the technology for mass-farming/food production has caused them to breed and multiply by the billions.

The internet is no different. Hell, electricity, phones... all tech should be outlawed to the lesser races of man.

Like, subscribe, and dont forget to ring the bell for more greatness from a heterosexual white male.

tw posters that could benefit from not having internet access:

severed, secret squirrel, samuwell, hellsfury, sinep, amram, flash, validuz, reggs, houston, havevaxx, anubis, brasstax, tehvul

im sure there are more that could greatly benefit

Back