I'm buying this car tomorrow, unless you convince me otherwise

i think youve convinced yourself that you might get affection from women if you buy that car

Spoiler

The people who drive those cars already get women and it's not from the car they drive. It's from being successful, something you're not.

It's a pretty good car. I would buy one too if I had the money. Then I'd crash it and ditch it somewhere with a sign that says "Look how rich I am, I'm fucking ditching this rolls-royce."

Fuel
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.1 gal.
EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway)
Automatic: : 11 mpg / 18 mpg
Range in Miles: (City/Highway)
Automatic: 232.1 mi. / 379.8 mi.

:lol:

I realize one buying this car doesn't give one whit about the cost of petrol, but you must be fucking kidding.

Serious question....

Why are rolls royce's so expensive? Are they all hand made? I don't really get why the car is worth 400 grand.

Serious question....

Why are rolls royce's so expensive? Are they all hand made? I don't really get why the car is worth 400 grand.

Yes.
You get photos every week - here's your walnut dash being installed by Rod - he has 23 years with the firm.
When the car is finished you get the entire collection in an album.

You peasant.

Fuel
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.1 gal.
EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway)
Automatic: : 11 mpg / 18 mpg
Range in Miles: (City/Highway)
Automatic: 232.1 mi. / 379.8 mi.

:lol:

I realize one buying this car doesn't give one whit about the cost of petrol, but you must be fucking kidding.

Wtf? nobody actually drives them. That's not the point. The point is keep them on display in your garage for intimidation++

Your boat is lame, Eggi. My boat is so large it can never leave the the deep seas. I tow a yacht behind it so I can dock.

I'm going to be rolling tough in my rolls. You bitches are just haters.

I'm going to go pick up Melrose Akuma and slut and we're going to drive around flexing and jizzing on passers by.

Serious question....

for serious

I can understand the Veyron costing millions as it is a marvel of modern aerodynamics, speed, and ingenuity. But a Roles for 400,000? Pssh.

I'm going to be rolling tough in my rolls. You bitches are just haters.

I'm going to go pick up Melrose Akuma and slut and we're going to drive around flexing and jizzing on passers by.

Tell me that you'll put some ridiculous rims on it, please.

Back