[ITT] post the last song you listened to

I miss this voice.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Akela again.

We all miss him.

In other news, I know Third Eye Blind was kind of a dumb band, but this kid doing a cover of Third Eye Blind is kind of cool.

^ nice!!! :rocker:

There's a lady named Anna I played tribes with way back who was kind of a groupie of them & their previous band infectious grooves.. Idk if she reads the forum but I saw her on the t3 playtest

I was a little younger when they were popular. Heard cyco vision on tony hawks pro skater but I bought 'How will I laugh tomorrow' cd and its one of my favs still. Crazy how much metal/thrash whatever existed and isn't really popular anymore

I still listen to ST and really like they're latest album but yah most people are posers. Theres a hot chick i work with who had ST shirts im like cool and i always quoted ST lyrics when i greeted her and one day im like Pledge Your Allegiance! And she's like oh yah definitely... Im like do you even know ST?

^ nice!!! :rocker:

There's a lady named Anna I played tribes with way back who was kind of a groupie of them & their previous band infectious grooves.. Idk if she reads the forum but I saw her on the t3 playtest

I was a little younger when they were popular. Heard cyco vision on tony hawks pro skater but I bought 'How will I laugh tomorrow' cd and its one of my favs still. Crazy how much metal/thrash whatever existed and isn't really popular anymore

[e]Annaberries is always lurking around tribes :)

Back