Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 (2024)

They turned Morph into a non-binary woke icon.

I'll probably pass. I'll wait until word of mouth

Xmen has always been super-outsidery-gay etc.

I loved the first 2 episodes.

I watched the first episode and immediately realized I don't remember anything about the story of this show from when I was a kid.

Spoiler

edit: also thought of this when Jubilee hit the dance floor

lol

I watched the first episode and immediately realized I don't remember anything about the story of this show from when I was a kid.

Spoiler

edit: also thought of this when Jubilee hit the dance floor

lol
i think Mr Sinister brought him back, which is why he looks tortured or w/e during the opening credits.

I am caught up (7 eps in) and there's 10 total for the season. So far, it's really good. One episode in particular was fucking amazing and is rocking a 9.8/10 on IMDB. It's cool seeing the same animation with most of the same voice actors.

There was a lot of internet flame war over Morph being a 'they', but that is much a do about nothing. Not once so far have they used 'they' in the singular, and if they did, it was once and I didn't notice. The producers are definitely not trying to force that pronoun bullshit down peoples throats.

The jubilee half ep was pure filler

Overall, awesome show

The formula is to get people into the show, then put homo stuff in season 2. They did that with Castlevenia. Starts off being normal, then you just get an avalanche of hey viewer, Christianity is evil, homos are cool and normal, black people are reasonable and intelligent, women are powerful and logical.

So they made a tranny character to be Wolverine's "buddy?" By Season 4 there's going to be a subplot about if Wolverines healing factor can overcome AIDS.

hi, i'm just checking in 2 say once again that comic book movies suck and comic book content is for grade school kids w/ autism

i am annoyed by its success and i want 2 rain on the parades of the plebs who luv the comic crap and ensure that i'm perpetually subjected 2 it

The formula is to get people into the show, then put homo stuff in season 2. They did that with Castlevenia. Starts off being normal, then you just get an avalanche of hey viewer, Christianity is evil, homos are cool and normal, black people are reasonable and intelligent, women are powerful and logical.

So they made a tranny character to be Wolverine's "buddy?" By Season 4 there's going to be a subplot about if Wolverines healing factor can overcome AIDS.
:ralf:

I used to be really into the xmen when i was younger. I had 1-10 second run reprints that might as well been the Gutenberg bible to me. Followed from the first gen xmen, into the second, new mutants and the various spinoffs that came from those.

I dont really care for the movies because they have a bunch of timeline fuckery that makes people who are fans of the comic book series want to scratch their face off

Back