New Website for TW

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
We would like to get a new home page and would like input/assistance if anyone is able. I think the old style web page we had was fairly useless since no one ever read our "News"

I think a simple wordpress page that we can build on. I would like to embed stream videos from our own gamers like Jerry and Ghouls or anyone else.

Anyway if there are any web guru's who could donate a small time kicking this off send me a PM.

For me its just the formatting. My brain has been looking at TW for 20+ years and now I have to retrain it haha I know its dumb, but the old way was clean and easy for me. I'll get used to it eventually.

It's like at work we have changed text/group/meeting apps a half dozen times in 9 years. Same goes for our ticketing systems, change management, policy repository, etc. Constant change. Older I get the more I hate it.

For me its just the formatting. My brain has been looking at TW for 20+ years and now I have to retrain it haha I know its dumb, but the old way was clean and easy for me. I'll get used to it eventually.

It's like at work we have changed text/group/meeting apps a half dozen times in 9 years. Same goes for our ticketing systems, change management, policy repository, etc. Constant change. Older I get the more I hate it.
Yeah I have been getting loads of this today. 1 day after and its all "why isn't everything we want working ???!!!!!1111"

Strange, I think this one is pretty clean, tbh. I always hated seeing the double menu mess at top on tw and the lack of avatars to see who posted easily, the lack of embedding options, etc. You guys will get used to it, it's gonna be fine.

this 100%

Back