NHL playoffs 2024!!!!!

I saw about 3/5 of the goals. Pretty fun, while listening to Rogan talk to some guy about how we never sent men to the moon.

True, I forget most don’t use cable anymore. Friend trying to get me to do that streamtvpro thing, claims it is legal, but he is Italian, so pretty sure it isn’t

I suppose I can use my time more constructively posting on TW or watching political podcasts? Nah!! I enjoy watching playoff hockey, I’ll keep doing that.

I need you all to send thoughts and prayers as my beloved Bolts are down 0 to 2 against the hated Panthers in the first friggin' period!!

sorry for your loss....
Game 6: Bruins at Maple Leafs -- May 2, 8 p.m. ET (TBS, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)

tomorrow

Are they switching out player all the time?
like if a team is 4 0...
do they put in the trannies?

What sucks is the games are on ESPN. I have a login to ESPN+ from my daughter, but guess what? To watch ESPN it wants you to stream it from your provider, and that doesn't work for me. So I have to watch it on my ShackTV feed instead.

I want the Bruins to get beat up playing the extra games against the Leafs.
I want Vegas to lose to Dallas because Vegas plays dirty and they beat the Panthers last year.

The fix isn't in with Florida teams winning. The best players from Canada want to play in Florida because there's no state income tax and no pressure. It's also that the stars finally aligned with good players and coaches making it to the Florida teams.

It's ironic, because Canada always win the Olympics and Worlds because the best players represent Canada for those events. Yet for the Stanley Cup, it's backwards, because the best players are representing cities in the USA. Canada is pissed off about this because their teams get bounced out of the playoffs. Don't be mad about it Canada, you get to win the Olympics every 4 years. There's a video on YT explaining all of this.

I'm here in Florida. They barely talk about the Panthers on the radio or the local sports casts. There's no pressure for the players down here.

Last edited:
so what ur saying is florida sports teams have rosters filled w/ tax-dodging traitors 2 their home country

so we should all root against florida sports teams

always

I'm saying that the best foreign fucks playing in the USA means a team from Canada probably won't win the Stanley Cup. Reverse Foreign Fuck problem for Canada.

Heck, they may stop caring about the Olympics just like the best American basketball players no longer care. That's why America got beat in the Olympics in 2004 coming in 3rd. They've since been winning, but they did get beat in the pro era.

Can you imagine if Canada came in 3rd in the Olympics. People would be committing suicide. It almost happened when America took them to overtime, but Crosby (From Pittsburgh) scored the winner in OT.

Back