pegging thread? pegging thread =(

number one person i suspect of occasionally sucking trans dick would be a tundra driver

what do u think

sounds like a typical troll from you, yeah.

i heard you were jealous of tundra drivers and really wanted one.

:shrug:

TribalWar Forums

image.png

and it seems like fucking trannies has been on your mind a lot lately, looking through your recent post history. :shrug:

you trying to tell us something, bro?

i've never felt the urge to fuck a tranny tbh

just hoping for people like you and nico to share their experiences in this thread

i've never felt the urge to fuck a tranny tbh

just hoping for people like you and nico to share their experiences in this thread

you're not fooling anyone, you know.

i mean we've all seen your pictures, you're practically 2/3rds of the way to tranniedom already :shrug:

just put a fucking wig on and you're golden

trust me if i were into fucking trans i would've made loads of threads about it because i know it makes a lot of people very uncomfortable on this forum :lol:

no pegging stories but I had a thing with a Dr (shared some hot pics of her in discord too actually) and our first night together she went for the old finger trick

I just moved to deny her and we didn't talk about it but I remember thinking that's pretty shit for a Dr to not ask for consent before going at someone's ass lol

if she didn't have kids I might have kept her around though, she was hot, kinky and loaded

no pegging stories but I had a thing with a Dr (shared some hot pics of her in discord too actually) and our first night together she went for the old finger trick

I just moved to deny her and we didn't talk about it but I remember thinking that's pretty shit for a Dr to not ask for consent before going at someone's ass lol

if she didn't have kids I might have kept her around though, she was hot, kinky and loaded

she probably just thought you'd like it cuz you look so feminine tbh :shrug:

okay hold up.

I thought pegging was when your girl adorned herself with a strap-on and sodomized you while giving you a blowjob/handjob.

Is that not it?

It's safe to say I'm not up on the lingo, as I'm the one that had a 20-year old gf spit my own cum back in my mouth and tell me to "quit crying, lets go get pizza"

nice

a friend of mine recently went home with a trans without him realizing it and when he was about to go to town trans was like yo im trans and he was like jeez really and trans was like yah you can obviously see that right

long story short another friend of his decided to fuck the trans since they were all high on roofies

anyone else got any trans stories

I have none. I had one hit on me outside the Bulldog in Den Haag, but I respectfully declined and she/he/whatever was pretty drunk and went on to the next person.

In her/his camp, they were very attractive: athletic, black eyeliner, and long earrings that were "in" in Holland at the time.

haha the long earrings are timeless though

you mean the big rings right?

those are still being worn

Back