ralph pls go

Oh I finally found a solid stable IPTV provider after jumping around 100 times. PM me if you want the 411
rofl youre fucking kidding mee
gdi I just renewed for another year with StreamQ.
Honestly I've had no issues like a lot of u guys were having in terms of interruptions/freezing and whatever issues i did have they completely went away like 5 months ago. They must've upgraded their servers or something.
Super curious who you are using now.

rofl youre fucking kidding mee
gdi I just renewed for another year with StreamQ.
Honestly I've had no issues like a lot of u guys were having in terms of interruptions/freezing and whatever issues i did have they completely went away like 5 months ago. They must've upgraded their servers or something.
Super curious who you are using now.
Yeah I know. Well if it goes south Geministreamz.us is the one.

I have had it the longest out of all of them...but you KNOW how that goes. As soon as I refer people they turn into dog shit.

edit: that is good they upgraded. Problem with most is that they are usually far fucking away and latency is crap. I pretty much only want PPV for UFC and it's ALWAYS never marked so I have to search and then its a crapshoot if it lags out or not but with gemini it has been solid and all of the movies/shows works.

yeh i have 90% less issues now but it still lags on certain things. nordvpn seemed to solve more issues than anything

Do you get on demand
Yeah I know. Well if it goes south Geministreamz.us is the one.

I have had it the longest out of all of them...but you KNOW how that goes. As soon as I refer people they turn into dog shit.

edit: that is good they upgraded. Problem with most is that they are usually far fucking away and latency is crap. I pretty much only want PPV for UFC and it's ALWAYS never marked so I have to search and then its a crapshoot if it lags out or not but with gemini it has been solid and all of the movies/shows works.
Do you also get on demand??
I must say it works pretty well for the most part with streamq. Rarely use it but nice to have.

Back