The American Jew's current predicament, and how it develops. What will he do?

Reggs

Veteran XX
I think the current climate with general everyday American noticing how much sway the jew has over society it's going to bring a new normal to American culture were people can talk about it. This is more important than anything left Vs. right wing going on. America has been conditioned for decades to think that criticizing Israel = antisemitism, since Israel represents all jews. That was the jist of the culture, but now it's their biggest weakness.

Jew to Jew communications are always worth reading. I've found a lot on /r/jewish. A lot will acknowledge the right wing is the only one saying anything about "antisemitism" but they all hate the right. One jew correctly points out that a jew in a kippah would be more safe in the deep south than NYC.

They correctly identify that the left has an opressed/opressor mindset, but they scoff at the idea that jews are treated the same, or seen the same as white people.

Jews are reminiscing about "goood republicans" and McCain's name comes up multiple times. Good lord

Jews have constant drama over gate-keeping other jews over who is more jewish. They all seem to agree that only a jew can decide what is antisemetic. Anyone who tells them their openion on the matter is "goy-splaining."

All regards those who are no jew or arab as having no skin in the game of current affairs, yet we pay for all this.

Everyone is seriously afraid, uncomfortable, less social, neurotic, and self-conscious. This whole thing is really making them feel genuinely insecure.

Who knows what the fallout of all this will be. They will no longer fund a lot of these left groups. Tons of jews saying they dropped all LGBT/left wing groups.

Time are changing fast. The new Hitler of tomorrow is probably a zoomer today.

MxtNpVB.png

Over 70% of Israeli Americans voted Democrat, and I suspect the percentage that voted for Trump was in the teens.
I would think they'd wake up and get off the globalist wagon.
otoh Regg
You're not concerned at all about the influx and growing population of Muslims? I'd be careful of '.. the enemy of my enemy .. ' stuff will come back to bite you.

Quranic verse ("O you who believe, never take Jews and Christians as friends,"

Over 70% of Israeli Americans voted Democrat, and I suspect the percentage that voted for Trump was in the teens.
otoh Regg
You're not concerned at all about the influx and growing population of Muslims? I'd be careful of '.. the enemy of my enemy .. ' stuff will come back to bite you.
I don’t get this at all

they know evangelicals are stupid enough to overlook their nefarious plans and pull the strings of the deep state to keep them flush with weapons

otoh Regg
I wish right wing America started this large noticing, but as long as it's happening, there's a smile on my face. I don't like Muslims or care what happens to Palestinians, but all political matters in America are small time compared to just forcing a conversation about the jew. This will happen over time as there are more college crack downs, left wing people going after jew media ect. The right wing needs to watch these idiot politicians falls all over themselves defending the jew while they did nothing about defending white people or Americans in general. The funding of all these left wing groups is about the be transformed and diminished very quickly.

not gonna lie, I love the fact that you can link reddit threads and they appear nicely like that. Great feature.

Back