To Biden, or not to Biden...

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
190317%20Joe%20Biden_resources1.jpg

The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative Overstate fueled by Alliance of Globalist money and useful idiots in the Robbin'It regime and McCCP RINOs.

He was pretty firm on Iran with his use of “Don’t”. How’d that work out?

Worst president I can remember for my family. Everything costs significantly more. Plus he showered with his 11 year old daughter, so not no but fuck no.

Not voting for the other creepy fuck either.

I like that we're loosely in the phase of moderate leftists realizing Biden is an absolute dumpster fire with full-on dementia, but still needing to hedge their guilt with proclamations about Trump being "creepy" or whatever :lol:

I like that we're loosely in the phase of moderate leftists realizing Biden is an absolute dumpster fire with full-on dementia, but still needing to hedge their guilt with proclamations about Trump being "creepy" or whatever :lol:
It's "progress" at least.

Maher has been my favourite to watch. He's fully acknowledging that Bidens brain is fried, but he has to hedge it with a "trump is really old too" every time. As if their cognitive abilities are even in the same ballpark :lol:

Maher is not ignorant
Maher is complicit

the only reason to put ears to Maher is to try to figure out which way they're pushing the narrative now

Maher has been my favourite to watch. He's fully acknowledging that Bidens brain is fried, but he has to hedge it with a "trump is really old too" every time. As if their cognitive abilities are even in the same ballpark :lol:
I know. I don't watch him, but I know enough about him. He's still a kike. He can't escape it.

So you don’t find Trump creepy at all? Not the Trump who admits the best thing about owning a teen pagent is the right to go backstage and watch them dress, or the Trump that called Epstein a great guy who likes them young?

What does this say about you?

Never mind the multiple rape accusations he’s paid off.

But you do you.

I won’t vote for anyone I think is a sexual predator. I’ve seen more than enough circumstantial evidence to come to a conclusion I am comfortable enough to say is likely true.

Enough to convict him, no, but that’s true of all rich politicians.

Rape accusations by a deranged woman who said she likes rape and thinks it's sexy. A rape accusation which was summarily tossed in court.

Trump is creeeeepy :lol: no, he's a very transparent douchebag rich New York media personality. Biden and his crackhead incest family are establishment freaks.

Over a dozen different women have accused him of shit, including his ex wife. But let your TDS overlook that.

Easy not to Biden. He is a risk to all secret service members. He can’t find the stairs off a stage. The man belongs in a nursing home. Sometimes I feel a little sorry for him when he is on stage and clearly goes blank, looking around like a lost puppy. What we need are age limits on all government officials. 80 is not the new 60.

Back