TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I mean she's single and talks to me now and came over to the house, so she's not officially my gf, tbh I don't really know what that is + upgrading tw despite it not being broken is weird to me

LKp30YZ.png

I guess part of the bet was she has to be living with me for a certain amount of time and I personally fucked that up by throwing her out hmmm

still I feel I did p good

You wanted to bet thousands if you recall.

It was more fun to remind you about it over the course of the year.

But based on those stats, I would highly recommend moving on.

Nah she'll come around I just won't check-in on last november

it's kinda hard to rule a bet loss when the person ur supposed to live with has locked themselves in jail + posting pics on FB of shitting themselves in their cell

give it a month or two and we'll be living together

Nah she'll come around I just won't check-in on last november

it's kinda hard to rule a bet loss when the person ur supposed to live with has locked themselves in jail + posting pics on FB of shitting themselves in their cell

give it a month or two and we'll be living together

do I spell a double or nothing wager coming on?

I might be talked into doing a whole 40 bones.

No, I have no power to break someone out of a medical facility @ this second. She wants to be there so she can have some more time. I won the bet already because I got arrested by her a stupid amount of times and still got her back living @ my house, she even logged into TW and went on the discord. Sure it's not for months like I said, though that will happen shortly as we tune up.

Srsly though instead of "update" and try to reinvent the wheel y not pay for basic infrastructure like the fukin permanent discord url to /tribalwar or skymlinks or forum reg open with e-mail verification or advertising etc

I paid half the url and I make 1k Canadian a month, it's 600 bux canadian remaining for the discord.gg/tribalwar link to be permanent and I'll pay it next cheque possibly. No idea why you'd rather sticky forum rules and plot with chinese to get forum hacked instead of focusing on things already working in the community

cael's admin on the discord is probably the sole reason anyone even stuck around on tw during and after maga

yeah what could possibly go wrong with a historically neutral free speech forum being owned by a thin skinned partisan baby who has already banned one person for nothing except "being a dick"

:confused:

i'd rather he just ban all pedophiles outright, but boo fucking hoo, someone got a 24 hour ban, let's all cry about it like women.

sorry I forgot that slippery slope/abuse of power topics are restricted to the threads where we're crying about the Dems prosecuting Trump ;)

why are you being such a whiney little boomer bitch afraid of change?

Read the thread. The code on here is custom. Software package updates no matter how much they say they've upgraded routinely get owned by Chinese.

I've seen it happen before. Do I really want a handful of ppl to have backups of my post history? Do I care that they passed a cloudflare secret test?

we've still got usually 400-800 bots text farming the forum and no real vulnerabilities. Forum is stable.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

yeah what could possibly go wrong with a historically neutral free speech forum being owned by a thin skinned partisan baby who has already banned one person for nothing except "being a dick"

:confused:

Basically 100% this

also upgrading things for ego and "oops I guess I did let forum and user history get fucked by chinese"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back