TW low-t beta male clubhouse

"within-couple cortisol linkage has now been reported in at least nine published studies"

That could be part of the explanation. Cortisol affects testosterone.

we should just change the whole forum name to 'low t beta male clubhouse', and amRam's thread to 'depressed middle age man doctor shopping diary'

Nah we're not gonna do that. We're gonna discuss men's health issues like gentlemen.

My beard is 30% white, I kinda like it. No whites on the head yet. I never cared too much about hair loss and stuff - I know some men see it as a death sentence it's kinda weird. Just shave it when enough falls out.

my mate in the UK started balding at 21/22

that would be a fucking downer

plus I know a late 30s guy here who has long metal head hair both sides and no hair on top, always wears a hat, massive insecurity etc

can't be fun

like you I would just shave it...I was bald by choice for most of a decade and enjoyed it

My beard is 30% white, I kinda like it. No whites on the head yet. I never cared too much about hair loss and stuff - I know some men see it as a death sentence it's kinda weird. Just shave it when enough falls out.

Got my first gray at 18. My beard is about 75-80% gray now. Price I pay for keeping all my hair. Nobody in my family goes bald. We just go completely gray by 55. Fair trade imo.

my beard is full on white. I havent grown a beard out in years but the last time i pretty much look like Biker Claus

Are there any studies/concerns that might show
that once you start taking it
your body says,,, 'well that great, guess I can stop making so much of that costly testosterone'
and you end up screwing up body chemistry?
asking for a friend

Endogenous production stops when you're taking it. It starts back up when you go off, albeit with some delay.

If you start there's little point in stopping, especially at your advanced age.

Back