WTB Alliance Paladin 60+

Human preferred, but not required. I don't really care what gear is on there. Only requirement is that it's on a PvP server and eligible for transfer (this is absolutely mandatory, I won't consider anything that doesn't meet that condition).

I'm interested in a Paladin only. Hit me up with a PM if you have anything to offer. Thanks for looking.

Can you transfer a character off of an account and on to another? I remember reading a thread about this somewhere. If so I have a lvl 49 Human Paladin on a PvP server I'd be willing to level up to 60 depending on what you're paying. This is if I can transfer him off of my account of course.

The Armory

Last edited:
Can you transfer a character off of an account and on to another? I remember reading a thread about this somewhere. If so I have a lvl 49 Human Paladin on a PvP server I'd be willing to level up to 60 depending on what you're paying. This is if I can transfer him off of my account of course.

The Armory

It is possible to transfer a character off to a new account, but it costs $85. The reason for this is the new account has the have the same name on it as the original account. While you can change the e-mail address, phone number and mailing address you can never change the original account owner's name. The reason this costs $85 is $20 for a new copy of WoW, $40 for BC and then $25 for the transfer fee.

While I appreciate your offer, an un-geared 60 doesn't have much value, especially considering I have to spend another $85 to get it transferred. Also, I'm looking to buy cuz I seek immediate gratification. If I were willing to wait I could level one myself. I've leveled quite a few characters and am quite good at it. In any case, I doubt I would be willing to offer you enough to make it worth your while to level to 60 just to sell it. This would be more for someone who has a retired paladin they're confident they're not going to play again and would like to get something for it, preferably without needing to transfer it to a new account as I can then offer them a more fair price for it.

Thanks again for your offer though.

It is possible to transfer a character off to a new account, but it costs $85. The reason for this is the new account has the have the same name on it as the original account. While you can change the e-mail address, phone number and mailing address you can never change the original account owner's name. The reason this costs $85 is $20 for a new copy of WoW, $40 for BC and then $25 for the transfer fee.

While I appreciate your offer, an un-geared 60 doesn't have much value, especially considering I have to spend another $85 to get it transferred. Also, I'm looking to buy cuz I seek immediate gratification. If I were willing to wait I could level one myself. I've leveled quite a few characters and am quite good at it. In any case, I doubt I would be willing to offer you enough to make it worth your while to level to 60 just to sell it. This would be more for someone who has a retired paladin they're confident they're not going to play again and would like to get something for it, preferably without needing to transfer it to a new account as I can then offer them a more fair price for it.

Thanks again for your offer though.

Understandable, I just figured I would throw it out there :)

Back