When the middle east invade briton

Just say [strike]free Palestine [/strike]
Islam is great for England
And I'll stop harassing you

Yeah mitch.. why don’t you tell us how conservatives are fucking over England and how the Islamic takeover has been better for the country.

Just say [strike]free Palestine [/strike]
Islam is great for England
And I'll stop harassing you
You're not harassing me. Do you think that's what winning looks like? Sorry to rain on your gibberish parade but I'm just laughing at your paranoid demented state and wondering how someone ever gets like that.

Fixed.

Blah blah have to live there blah blah to be something something qualified blah blah drool to comment.

So this guy is conservative?

Why is it the UK apparently doesn't let out the info on what percentage of crime is committed by immigrants. I mean they are just peaceful people right? Shouldn't be an issue

Why do you think telling me England is a shithole is this great gotcha, when I already stated many times that it's a shithole and that's why I moved out 25vyears ago?

Also, tell me again why I'm not qualified to comment on USA affairs, I love that logic.

Also who the fuck is that idiot? He really should be on Rumble.

Laurence Fox is a laughing stock here. Dumb as Farage but much further down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. You two would get on great.

Why do people like you always do this? It's not relevant to the point being brought across. It doesn't matter if the guy who typed that tweet is a twat. Is what he says true? What are the implications?

You can't argue the issue so you default to 'well everyone thinks he's a laughing stock!'

Yeah? Everyone? LOL dork.

Apologies, I should have qualified that statement further - everyone who's not a dumb cunt.

You're in the wrooong place for that one.

We could start by pointing out this is the forum that loves to tell non-Americans to fuck off and worry about their own country, but you know what? Fuck it.

Why do you think telling me England is a shithole is this great gotcha, when I already stated many times that it's a shithole and that's why I moved out 25vyears ago?

Also, tell me again why I'm not qualified to comment on USA affairs, I love that logic.

Also who the fuck is that idiot? He really should be on Rumble.
I dont think its a gotcha....and you apparently agree that muslims are fucking up England...so what was your point

ITT people who dont live in the countries discussed discuss their expertise in the wellbeing of said country.

But when people who dont live in America do it, its completely fine and they know what they are talking about

Do not fear, little minge. You have the power of the Brit running in your expat blood. In a pinch, you can draw on that power and survive a blitz.
oh u mean get bigly bailed out w/ american convoys and blood and guts fighter heroes like ben aflac and alan baldwin?

Back