When the middle east invade briton

if you don't like his posts just pignore him or selectively ignore threads

it's not rocket surgery

1) At least it's not Rumble.
2) Britain
3) I'm 150 miles from the coast of Iran
4) US Navy 5th fleet regularly has carriers in Jebel Ali port, 15 miles from my house. I had a tour round one a few years ago (USS Harry S Truman). Fascinating.

So yeah if the Iranians kick off I'm in far more trouble here than I would be in England.

Take your maps.

Let's see what the Greeks have to say about this

Islam: Theory vs Experience - American Thinker

...now 59 percent of Greeks negatively associate the word “Islam.” Similar words, including “Arabs,” “Muslims,” “Koran,” “Prophet Muhammad,” and “mosque” also hold more negative connotations for Greeks than in 2009.

Little wonder. Since 2016, Greeks have had a major taste of Islam, leading to a “Crime explosion in Greece -- 55% of prisoners are migrants,” to quote from another recent report.

Apart from the massive spike in general criminality, the hate -- directed from Islam against Christianity -- is especially palpable. As discussed in this 2022 article, there were 2,339 incidents of church desecrations in Greece between 2015 and 2020, when the tiny nation, seen as Europe’s eastern gateway, was flooded with migrants from the Islamic world. One report found “a correlation between the increase in illegal migration and the incidents of attacks on Greek Orthodox religious churches and religious spaces during the five-year period which occurred during the peak of the migration crisis.”

Specific examples are many. In 2016, the Church of All Saints in Kallithea near Athens was set ablaze by “Arabic speakers.” In April 2021, Muslim migrants entered into and utterly desecrated a small church. Proud of their handiwork, they also videotaped portions of the vandalism and uploaded it on TikTok. Before being removed, the video showed a topless migrant dancing to rap music as he walks towards and inside the church. The next clip shows the aftermath: devastation inside the church, with smashed icons and the altar overthrown.

In 2020, Muslim migrants ransacked and transformed another church into their personal toilet. “The smell inside is unbearable,” said a local of what was once the St. Catherine Church in Moria, a small town on the island of Lesvos, which was overwhelmed with migrants who arrived via Turkey. “[T]he metropolitan of Mytilene is aware of the situation in the area, nevertheless, he does not wish to deal with it for his own reasons.”

That 2020 report adds that

This is only the latest incident… t has become extremely common for Greek Orthodox Churches to be vandalised and attacked by illegal immigrants on Lesvos. As a deeply religious society, these attacks on churches are shocking to the Greek people and calls to question whether these illegal immigrants seeking a new life in Europe are willing to integrate and conform to the norms and values of their new countries.

mostly peaceful church burnings

251958_5_.jpg

If I was in a 3rd world shithole and I wanted to invade somewhere I'd live at the refugee camp till the refugee advocates forced the enemy to let me in, then once enough of us get in, and while still getting our free stuff, we starting electing each other into politics and forcing our host nation to change things to suit us. Breeding like rabbits and the full support from the left will outpower tanks and planes.

It's not like this hasn't already occurred.

I miss fngrbang and orbitroll and I forget Sean's name. Togowack? At least they were entertaining.

You've lost the plot.

If I was in a 3rd world shithole and I wanted to invade somewhere I'd live at the refugee camp till the refugee advocates forced the enemy to let me in, then once enough of us get in, and while still getting our free stuff, we starting electing each other into politics and forcing our host nation to change things to suit us. Breeding like rabbits and the full support from the left will outpower tanks and planes.

It's not like this hasn't already occurred.

This is exactly what has occurred and it's still ongoing. Sev is not wrong here. The other week police reprimanded a woman for singing a Christian song, in England, a Christian country. Outside a church I thought it was.

This is exactly what has occurred and it's still ongoing. Sev is not wrong here. The other week police reprimanded a woman for singing a Christian song, in England, a Christian country. Outside a church I thought it was.

As it should be.

This crock of shit brought to you by the people who claim chocolate companies not allowed to put the word Easter on Easter eggs, and so on. Fucking tinfoil hat wearers making shit up.

As it should be.

As an atheist I can agree, but in that case calls to prayer should also be reprimanded and they are not. Public praying in the streets causing road blocks should be reprimanded as well, but they are not.

Back