Bye Bye TW

Im not anti-female, tool. I am anti-moron. I do not discriminate on the basis of color, creed, ethnicity, or origin. I treat all morons the same. Ask juggernaught.

Moker said:
ao, you should quit looking for cock
Oh no, someone called me gay because Im convinced he and his buddies are excessively retarded.

I know what I'll do, I'll make a thread saying that Im leaving TW because someone doesn't like me!!

jp sposedly her brother joked he wasn't paying the interweb bill next month and she thought he was serious, so she made this thread that she'd have to leave. yar.

CapnPyro said:
jp sposedly her brother joked he wasn't paying the interweb bill next month and she thought he was serious, so she made this thread that she'd have to leave. yar.

Sounds overly dramatic to me, but what do I know?

AgentOrange said:
Im not anti-female, tool. I am anti-moron. I do not discriminate on the basis of color, creed, ethnicity, or origin. I treat all morons the same. Ask juggernaught.

Hey, be nice. I used to think he was a gibbering idiot too, but now I have a much lower opinion of him.

AgentOrange said:
Im not anti-female, tool. I am anti-moron. I do not discriminate on the basis of color, creed, ethnicity, or origin. I treat all morons the same.

and yet, you are just finding out what the thread is about.

gj :roll i's:

I am? I assumed it cheap entertainment, and thus far I seem to be right.

By the way, in your own words, you can now get off clitter's cock.

AgentOrange said:

Funny.
I don't remember ever refering specifically to you in those posts.
Why you take it so personally is utterly beyond me.
Perhaps I inadvertantly struck a nerve with you?
I have no problem with bashing morons.
Perhaps you missed my post earlier in the thread?

Smurfhater said:
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE. THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE. THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE. THIS.... Etc..etc...

See what I mean? So much energy wasted on getting annoyed over basically nothing on a forum.
If it bothers you so much, I would like to meet my leetle friend:
ignore.gif

Fucking relax or you'll give yourself a brain hemmorage.
No one's forcing anyone to read/post in this thread.
If you can't cope, go have a wank or something for christssake.
If you still can't deal with it may I suggest venturing (gasp) outside for a breath of fresh air and a pair of red-hot icepicks plunged into your eyesockets?

Neek said:
Funny.
I don't remember ever refering specifically to you in those posts.
Why you take it so personally is utterly beyond me.
Perhaps I inadvertantly struck a nerve with you?
I have no problem with bashing morons.
Perhaps you missed my post earlier in the thread?

See what I mean? So much energy wasted on getting annoyed over basically nothing on a forum.
If it bothers you so much, I would like to meet my leetle friend:
ignore.gif

Fucking relax or you'll give yourself a brain hemmorage.
No one's forcing anyone to read/post in this thread.
If you can't cope, go have a wank or something for christssake.
If you still can't deal with it may I suggest venturing (gasp) outside for a breath of fresh air and a pair of red-hot icepicks plunged into your eyesockets?

Please learn the structure of a paragraph.

I don't need to scroll through 50 lines of text when I could be scrolling through 5.

Sojourn said:
Please learn the structure of a paragraph.

I don't need to scroll through 50 lines of text when I could be scrolling through 5.

No.
I condemn you...

...to...

...Capal tunnel...

..syndrome..

...scrolling...

...hell...

...for...

...all...

....of eternity!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HA

HAHAHA

HA.

I leave this thread now to die peacefully in it's sleep.
G'night Tw :wave:

Last edited:
AgentOrange said:
Im not anti-female, tool. I am anti-moron.

btw, you missed our meeting on wednesday for DWDA (Down With the Dumb Association. you miss another one, and we start taking badges away..

©ritter said:
I dont give a shit about his ethnicity if he is going to have the audacity to laugh at me being raped.

1 Women is raped in this Country approximately every 10 MINUTES.

i think fraggle means to say (lawyer lingo can get confusing sometimes) he's not sure you were raped in the first place perhaps. with that being in the case, surely you would have to agree that making fun of his ethnicity is a sad, unprovoked attack.

fraggle is a gentle giant, friends.

Back