Car enthusiasts of TW, help me purchase wheels

Ur gonna cry even harder than you did when you curbed the subframe into a pretzel if you curb up a 3 piece wheel 'rora.

No one in your sc300 bookface group has any recommendations?

Ur gonna cry even harder than you did when you curbed the subframe into a pretzel if you curb up a 3 piece wheel 'rora.

No one in your sc300 bookface group has any recommendations?
I am asking everyone for recommendations. I don’t bookface, if I did, I’m sure Havax would know already and I’d be doxed. I have my favourites already picked, they’re in the original post, I’m not going to tell which ones they are.

I am asking everyone for recommendations. I don’t bookface, if I did, I’m sure Havax would know already and I’d be doxed. I have my favourites already picked, they’re in the original post, I’m not going to tell which ones they are.
There has to be a few good SC300 foreams out there?

There has to be a few good SC300 foreams out there?
there are two I know of, they’re essentially inactive. It’s not important whose opinion I get anyway, I just want people to tell me what wheels they like or what they think would look good. Wheel choice doesn’t require a degree in automotive engineering.

[so] Black wheel with silver barrel would be my preference.
Your car is black so black with a silver ring between the center and tire would really pop.

[so] Black wheel with silver barrel would be my preference.
Your car is black so black with a silver ring between the center and tire would really pop.
Do you like that six spoke work meister? The car is purple actually even though it looks black in the photos. Midnight pearl I think it’s called, super rare. It’s similar to the famous GTR purple but a bit darker. The purple and pearl don’t show until twilight. Factory colour.

That would be my choice of the examples provided. Your car has a really common bolt pattern, there should be limitless choices.

That would be my choice of the examples provided. Your car has a really common bolt pattern, there should be limitless choices.
if you have a favourite choice feel free to post. The purchase will be finalized before September. Lots of time. There’s a waiting list about 3-6 months for most of the custom wheel manufacturers.

I have always been partial to high chrome but manufacturers wheels. Whenever I see Momo or other customs unless it’s a classic it doesn’t fit..but that’s me

Back