cities:skylines

Not too into this type of games, but gg.
Although I bet the micromanagement will get tedious at some point.
I am making metrolines and bus stops every fucking where :/

didnt get to put any time in today like i was hoping. dont know if i will be able to tomorrow either. i did play for ~20 min and made a little starter city i didnt save. i want to play right now since i have a little time but damn almost 2am so maybe have to wait. starships thursday too :/

Watch out for mods. They let them run unsandboxed code on purpose. The game is super moddable, but they sacrificed user security.

Watch out for mods. They let them run unsandboxed code on purpose. The game is super moddable, but they sacrificed user security.

Why would we care about that? Malware? It's not multiplayer, right?

Spent way too much on GMG last night and this was part of it. Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet.

Why would we care about that? Malware? It's not multiplayer, right?

Exactly, malware. Someone could just upload a cryptominer with their "Extra ambulances" mod. The developer is counting on the community alone to police mods.

It's probably not going to be a major issue but its something to be aware of.

From the GMG Facebook page:

Our 23% off digital games code H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC has been extended through to tomorrow 4PM UTC!

But its working as of 5 minutes ago so if u want to save 6 bucks, go to greenmangaming and use the code :p

Their vip thing really isnt bad either. I think it was 27% off. Paid $21.50ish. Got the pre-order stuff too apparently. Got starships for $11 and change. I seriously love the value of pc gaming

you can allow recreational drug use in area's ... fuck yea. i built a dam so i flooded a area then removed all police and allowed drug use. it was beautiful.

Holy crap do I ever appreciate the detail put into traffic - every citizen has a job they travel to, every industry building ships product and it all makes actual traffic that is simulated in detail. I have this horrible stop and go traffic on my highway that I have to deal with or people are gonna get pissed and stop moving to my city.

Back