Current news thread

You must have photo ID and proof of residency when you register in the US.
I like how you left off "and a legal US citizen". This is why the "can vote in local elections" shit bothers some of us. We all know the voting system is broken - even in person. Idiots working the voting stations will see a registration card and ignore if it is for local. Don't want to be labeled a racist or anything....

Who can vote?

You can vote in U.S. federal, state, and local elections if you:

• Are a U.S. citizen (some areas allow non-citizens to vote in local elections only)
  • Meet your state’s residency requirements
  • Are 18 years old on or before Election Day
    • In almost every state, you can register to vote before you turn 18 if you will be 18 by Election Day.
    • Some states allow 17-year-olds who will be 18 by Election Day to vote in primaries.
  • Are registered to vote by your state's voter registration deadline. North Dakota does not require voter registration.

Who cannot vote?

Noem caught in lies, big ones:

In No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong With Politics and How We Move America Forward, the South Dakota governor claims she met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during her tenure on the House Armed Services Committee, which lasted from 2013 to 2015, while she served in Congress. She also says she canceled a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron last year.

But, The Dakota Scout reported Thursday, neither of these supposed instances have records or outside sources to back them. Macron’s office told the Scout that there was never a meeting scheduled with Noem, and there are no congressional travel documents that indicate Noem met Kim. In fact, a meeting with the North Korean dictator was news to congressional staffers.

“It’s bullshit,” said a House Armed Services Committee staff member who worked there during the period in which Noem says she met Kim. According to the Scout, that staff member was one of a dozen who had no knowledge of such a meeting or said Noem never mentioned it. Her book uses that meeting to inflate her leadership skills.

Let's just hope against hope that he picks her as his runningmate. I'll join hands with you all and sing Kumbaya if that is what it will take.

Noem putting the dog down was responsible if it was attacking people. Despite what people say, there are sometimes just bad dogs, no different from how there are bad humans. Really Mitt Romeny's dog story is worse, but even that's not too bad. I'm just using a comparison.

People on Reddit are going absolutely nuts over the dog situation! One thing you have to keep in mind with the left wing is that there is going to be an extra layer of hated for anything Noem related because she looks like the type of the woman who would never give a leftist man the time of day, and the women would hate her as well because of how she looks. This is going to play on the emotions of an already emotionally unstable group.

Remember the Mexican singer Salina? If you look at a photo of the woman who shot her, Yolanda, it reveals so much about woman jealousy. It can be so intense that women will kill one another over it. I think a lot of leftist women would feel happy if Noem was hurt.

16802953683608.jpg

Noem putting the dog down was responsible if it was attacking people. Despite what people say, there are sometimes just bad dogs, no different from how there are bad humans. Really Mitt Romeny's dog story is worse, but even that's not too bad. I'm just using a comparison.

People on Reddit are going absolutely nuts over the dog situation! One thing you have to keep in mind with the left wing is that there is going to be an extra layer of hated for anything Noem related because she looks like the type of the woman who would never give a leftist man the time of day, and the women would hate her as well because of how she looks. This is going to play on the emotions of an already emotionally unstable group.

Remember the Mexican singer Salina? If you look at a photo of the woman who shot her, Yolanda, it reveals so much about woman jealousy. It can be so intense that women will kill one another over it. I think a lot of leftist women would feel happy if Noem was hurt.

16802953683608.jpg

It's Selena, not Salina, and yes, Yolanda was a fat ugly cunt.

Fun fact, I actually heard the gunshots that killed her. I was working at a place right down the street from the motel in 1995.

I had no idea who she was at the time when i turned on the radio going home and it was playing all over the radio stations.

We need more hispanic doctors because they obviously all know spanish, something doctors of other ethnicities are unlikely to know or be incapable of learning.

And whose doctor isn't Indian these days?

We need more hispanic doctors because they obviously all know spanish, something doctors of other ethnicities are unlikely to know or be incapable of learning.

And whose doctor isn't Indian these days?
I cannot raise my hand.

Dr Bob is amazing though. He's second gen and cool as shit. If he actually liked sports and hung out at bars I'd be friends with the dude.

Back