Fucking doctors these days

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
Wife had biopsy done over at Stanford Medical Center. Month later the doctor like like "we need to have a teleconference and ask if your husband can join"

We are like fuck this is not good getting all fucking nervous.

Jump on the call there are 2 other doctors and finally they are like "biopsy is clear we will see you in 6 months.."

I wanted to murder these asshats..why did you want me to be on the call??

1715128559503.png

I've tried to think of a couple reasons but they don't really make sense.

Maybe it's standard now for all calls. Later you'll be conditioned that this is normal,,, but it will be good you're actually there?

Maybe they weren't sure until last moment,,, brought in a couple others docs and said benign .... ???

anyway, glad all's well

yes I can't complain that it was good news but mother fucker..got me alllll worked up.

yes I was shook

Wife had biopsy done over at Stanford Medical Center. Month later the doctor like like "we need to have a teleconference and ask if your husband can join"

Jump on the call there are 2 other doctors and finally they are like "biopsy is clear we will see you in 6 months.."

View attachment 377
Sadly it's an issue of them informing the spouse/partner at the same time, that way the person being diagnosed can't like about it, etc. Been through this with my wife and her doctor as well as my son and his wife

hello I want to complain to your medical practice for asking me to participate in my family member's appointments

Sounds like a bunch of people that wanted to create an instagram moment where they get you emotional so they can feel good about giving you the good news that you're not dying.

You were supposed to sit starring pensively into the camera as it zooms in to a close up of your concerned expressions , then a dramatic moment of silence before one of our protagonist doctors reveals you don't have cancer and you break out into a teary embrace with your partner as you pour out your gratitude to our heroic doctors for saving the life of your wife. Then the camera pans to follow the doctors out of the room as the lead character of our drama says their catch phrase before the camera pulls back to long shot of the hospital as the end credits theme begins playing to close out the shot.

Last edited:
Even if that was your suspicion, it's best to be stoic in a situation like that. You'd never regret it.

hello I want to complain to your medical practice for asking me to participate in my family member's appointments

it's ridiculous, I know, but people have won court battles against doctors for shit like unnecessary emotional distress lol

View attachment 377

A secure message would have been sufficient. What a load of crap. This is why we have OPT IN/OUT communication preferences.

200w.gif

sanford medical center

Back