I found the best way to preach abstinence

looks like it looks way cooler in person
it really is, hard to capture the entire basement with pictures, 1500 square feet of nerdery

You have one, for real? Dude. I'm the guy that spent some of your taxes on a dry-erase board for my office. 99% of work problems that have initially stumped me have been solved on that white board. I really am like a browner (and dumber) Sheldon Cooper at work. I throw everything on the board, I talk to myself while doing it, step back and look at everything, talk to the board, mess with it, and when I finally get it, I yell at it with "boo yah! Who's the man? WHO'S THE MAN?" That board knows very well that I'm the man.

Dry erase boards kick ass.
dude fuck yeah, except it's more like my friends and i drawing dicks praising each other on the dick detail then leave it on the board for months

it's kinda the same thing

where's the pictures of your puppy in the sidecar?
he's still a bit of an asshole, he turns 1 next month though i'll give it another attempt

so, you like The Fett?
MORE LIKE LOVE.

is the storm trooper anatomically correct?
his penis? hung like a black horse
his butt? nothing there whatsoever
IMAG1177.jpg

i'll just come out with it, i'm making two jawa mannequins

when i start i'll show progress, going the whole 9 yards such as light up eyes on all the time, along with a motion sensor to scream OOTINI

the suicide rate of this household will increase dramatically

honestly, at this point i don't think you have to qualify your projects with 'i'm going the whole 9 yards' anymore

oh and nice work :bigthumb:

:sunny:

also i'll be sure to hide the jawa in random places and laugh my dickhole off as they open their closet and a screaming jawa greets them, i'm a nightmare to live with

i used to hide my mannequin around for her.. he's a sex offender
IMAG0497.jpg

Pretty cool, I just don't see myself spending a grand on a stormtrooper. Did u build those light sabers?

Pretty cool, I just don't see myself spending a grand on a stormtrooper. Did u build those light sabers?

they're just super expensive now, when i bought it it was $500 several years ago

negative, they're from Real Lightsaber : FX Lightsaber : Build Your Own Lightsaber : Star Wars Lightsabers : Custom Lightsabers for Sale : Light Sabers : Ultra Sabers, LLC.
they're made to fight with and are tons of fun.. i just buy them and customize them myself
IMAG0940.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

now i'm going to plug how cool they are, the sounds are amazing and can be changed through a mini USB port on the sound card
they also have a thing called flash on clash that makes them light up on contact along with a lock up feature

whoops almost forgot my game of thrones collection that is started

jon snow's longclaw and eddard stark's ice for now, next will up will be robert's warhammer
IMAG1186.jpg

then some hasbro toys, the models they use are always really good but have terrible paint jobs so i do what i do best and repainted them
IMAG1187.jpg

comparison
2-hasbro-at-at.jpg

IMAG1188.jpg

and an autographed picture by jeremy bulloch
IMAG1189.jpg

ok now my Luke is up.. gonna swap the position with the poster later though
IMAG1231.jpg

need to start a vote, which next:
1.) Biker Scout armor
2.) Admiral Ackbar
3.) two jawas

alright GO, as of right now i'm heavily leaning towards biker scout

the tw discount as it stands right now is $350 with a $100 deposit, i sell them for $500 other places

that's $150 off for twers

Back