I'm a fat fuck

image.png

Jogging is more intensive than riding a bicycle for those short on time, but man.. riding is funner.

Re the mortar image. I've been playing lots of Heavy Tribes 3 Ribald got 1000 mortar kills. I preferred the old tribes where the mortar landed and sat for a split second before "BOOM", it was a nicer effect.

Jogging is more intensive than riding a bicycle for those short on time, but man.. riding is funner.

Re the mortar image. I've been playing lots of Heavy Tribes 3 Ribald got 1000 mortar kills. I preferred the old tribes where the mortar landed and sat for a split second before "BOOM", it was a nicer effect.
You needed to try the MDM mortar from shifter. There was not a higher skilled or more fun weapon in the game. You could pop guys out of the air with it, over a hill (when hacking), or rebound it off the ground for a short range shot.

keep running three times a week, hit the gym on three other days and ditch the drinking

before you know it you'll be as handsome as I am

keep running three times a week, hit the gym on three other days and ditch the drinking

before you know it you'll be as handsome as I am
Drinking part kills me.

I drink once a week. I lose weight all week...then Friday hits. Sunday morning I weigh myself and all my gains are gone. Rinse and repeat week after week.

Drinking part kills me.

I drink once a week. I lose weight all week...then Friday hits. Sunday morning I weigh myself and all my gains are gone. Rinse and repeat week after week.
You aren’t doing enough then. You should be able to drink once a week and still lose weight. What might be happening is you’re losing water weight all week and after your night out you’re retaining a whole bunch of water.
500 calorie a day deficit is 1lbs a week or equivalent to like 24 beers.

You aren’t doing enough then. You should be able to drink once a week and still lose weight. What might be happening is you’re losing water weight all week and after your night out you’re retaining a whole bunch of water.
500 calorie a day deficit is 1lbs a week or equivalent to like 24 beers.
It's not water weight. I drink tons of water all week long. One thing I've always done right and work at constantly.

Work from home and travel. Have arthritis and a partially torn lateral meniscus that I keep putting off because I don't want another surgery on my damn knee. Need to suck it up and do it.

What is a 750ml bottle of Woodford Reserve worth? Yeah I tend to tie one on each weekend. Binge drinker. Not good.

It's not water weight. I drink tons of water all week long. One thing I've always done right and work at constantly.

Work from home and travel. Have arthritis and a partially torn lateral meniscus that I keep putting off because I don't want another surgery on my damn knee. Need to suck it up and do it.

What is a 750ml bottle of Woodford Reserve worth? Yeah I tend to tie one on each weekend. Binge drinker. Not good.
Water weight isn’t increased by drinking water. It’s increased by salt or anything else that increases your blood pressure, such as alcohol. Simply by eating salt, you can gain a few pounds of water.
750ml of whiskey is 1700 calories.
You can achieve a half pound a week weight loss by walking for 45mins per day and a 250 calorie deficit per day, and still drink that bottle.

In regards to water yeah I know that's how it works. Was just saying I am not losing water weight due to lack of water consumption. It's all the crap you mentioned though. Alcohol, salt, etc. On average I drop 2-3lbs by Friday and gain it back by Sunday or Monday.

Old sports injuries are really affecting QoL lately. Need surgery so I can actually walk properly. Currently on a 5 day Methylprednisolone treatment since my usual anti-inflammatory Diclofenac was not doing the job.

@Brass yeah I know if has the word dick in it.

Back