Laci Peterson's Baby: Murder or Abortion?

idk i kind of like the 2003 bump it makes me feel young again
Triple was a dude.
I was having a rough time with the career after September 11.
Scoob wasn’t a potato
Dare wasn’t banned.
Severed was making terrible scripts.
Havax was founding the KKK
Mamram was not yet a eunuch but was leading a nazi youth group.
Trump was banging hoes with prince Andrew, Clinton, and Epstein
Tribalwar.com was actually a bumpin forum
We were making fun of Bush junior, little did we know that whatever bad we thought he did, it was quite tame compared to Trump.
Oh I almost forgot, plas and Ed were sucking at tribes.

Last edited:
True TDS is comparing Bush Junior to Trump and saying that warmonger was better. So deranged

Triple was a dude.
I was having a rough time with the career after September 11.
Scoob wasn’t a potato
Dare wasn’t banned.
Severed was making terrible scripts.
Havax was founding the KKK
Mamram was not yet a eunuch but was leading a nazi youth group.
Trump was banging hoes with prince Andrew, Clinton, and Epstein
Tribalwar.com was actually a bumpin forum
We were making fun of Bush junior, little did we know that whatever bad we thought he did, it was quite tame compared to Trump.
Oh I almost forgot, plas and Ed were sucking at tribes.
aur0ra wasn’t a mush head.

Trump worse than Bush? You really are a media drone. I mean, never mind all the military who died or were maimed over the false report of WMD’s..Trump is literally HITLER

aur0ra wasn’t a mush head.

Trump worse than Bush? You really are a media drone. I mean, never mind all the military who died or were maimed over the false report of WMD’s..Trump is literally HITLER
Idgaf how brainwashed you are with your fucking stupid conspiracy theories about the deep state. The only thing in a deep state is Trumps hilt in your ass.
If you ever understand I don’t know, but I’ll be laughing when Trump loses AGAIN, and I’ll be here to laugh at your face when your hopes and dreams are crushed.

tbf the definition of wmd changed immediately afterwards to include sarin and shit
I still don't get how Iraq was the primary target for 9/11 revenge? ok bad bad Iraq bombs and gas... over there,,,
but did we get the right baddies for 9/11
(forget the 'conspiracies' I subscribe to)
it was somewhere 'orchestrated' mostly in the ME....
but Iraq?

Idgaf how brainwashed you are with your fucking stupid conspiracy theories about the deep state. The only thing in a deep state is Trumps hilt in your ass.
If you ever understand I don’t know, but I’ll be laughing when Trump loses AGAIN, and I’ll be here to laugh at your face when your hopes and dreams are crushed.
the ONLY way he'll "lose" again is if there is the existence of a deep state. (there is)

Back