Let's talk about the "Man or Bear?" TikTok-debate.

Pretty sure TW does them daily. Of course they also do hispanics, asians, and in my case, LOVE to remind me of their ancestors committing genocide and how funny it all is to them.

The problem with getting TW referred to Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site, is there aren't enough people or traffic here for them to care.
Racist it is, but so irrelevant, watchdog sites don't give a shit about this place. No one does.
Maybe if you report TW more often they'll listen. Bunch of haters here.

Pretty sure TW does them daily. Of course they also do hispanics, asians, and in my case, LOVE to remind me of their ancestors committing genocide and how funny it all is to them.

The problem with getting TW referred to Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site, is there aren't enough people or traffic here for them to care.
Racist it is, but so irrelevant, watchdog sites don't give a shit about this place. No one does.
I disagree on the relevancy bit, it’s not relevant until it is relevant.

I do enjoy vansters weekly assertions that nobody cares about this place i think we must be on year 10 at least

he used to claim that it was LISTED as a HATE SITE on the INTERNET but has since backed off to saying it's IRRELEVANT so that's why it's not LISTED

so far he's called the SPLC, the FBI, and the INTERNET POLICE about this place

if we are to believe what Vanster has posted here it's a real story but if you think he's a liar it's a lemon story.

he used to claim that it was LISTED as a HATE SITE on the INTERNET but has since backed off to saying it's IRRELEVANT so that's why it's not LISTED

so far he's called the SPLC, the FBI, and the INTERNET POLICE about this place
It’s irrelevant until it’s relevant.
This is how the world works.

Back