[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Off the wall is where I go my deepest tube in memory
Off the wall is where I also got my knee rammed
into my ear and fucked up my eardrum

but
deepest tube I ever got
fuck sharks

or is this just a psyop that Mike Obama is doing to distract from a
fatal drowning of a person that can swim for no apparent reason...

stay safe
stay out of the water
my beach my wave go home

If you can't figure out there's a HUGE reason the Obamas cook drowned with no other injury
you're a Globalsits simp

If you can't figure out there's a HUGE reason the Obamas cook drowned with no other injury
you're a Globalsits simp

The more Soros wins the more senile severed the shameful simp looks up more simp videos.

Sad but not shocking!

Deranged demented delusional dementia victim!

It is not a surprise they allowed RFK into the debates..takes less time off of Biden who is going to be bumbling.

1719412026612.png

The only person who will win the debate will be me, because I won’t be watching. I will be relaxing in my pool with a drink.

Calling someone a troll is literally just losing the argument.

It’s called an ad hominem, you are attacking the person instead of their idea that you cannot beat.
but it's not @ all like when u attack trump instead of his ideas that u and ur cronies cannot beat, rite?

but it's not @ all like when u attack trump instead of his ideas that u and ur cronies cannot beat, rite?
I attack his ideas. Wall didn’t work, bad response to coronavirus, fiscally irresponsible, didn’t stop war in Afghanistan, didn’t lead the nation or bring people together.

I don’t have cronies. I am independent minded and do not go with any group of people.

u have cronies, u crow

dems killed the wall, dems killed response 2 the dem/faucivirus, uh hello this dood's a billionaire, didn't abandon american soldiers and local henchmen 2 terrorist mobs, victim of tds-afflicted anti-american evil jew media brainwashing of boombers who still do the msm and buy cds and bell+howell shit they see on commercials aired on GRIT network

so u gotta find other ways b/c trump gets passes on all that

There are no such things as passes. How could you support someone who cannot defeat the dems.

A leader should make the dems do what is right to save the country.

Lincoln forced the Dems to free the slaves.

Back