[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

10th charge of criminal contempt: guilty
This dude committing crimes while being tried for crimes.

Xzbit needs to pimp his ride, had he ever learned how to drive. (He didn't)

No, the accusation is that he used campaign funds to pay her and that is a crime, in this case, several.

He says he didn't.
Prosecution says he did, and have presented proof showing that he did.
They wind up soon, and the real fun will begin as Trump's crack legal team will begin to present their defense.

:popcoorn:
Wasn't it his kike lawyer who is already in jail the one who did this anyway?

Besides, again, what kind of retard thinks Trump is personally handling 100k "fuck off cunt" money? I mean, I know you think this, but what other kind of retard thinks it for real?

when Trump is exonerated yet again, what are you going to do?
He's never been exonerated.
Pro -tip: because a Republican house voted to not remove him from office doesn't mean he was exonerated.

I've never been able to predict the future as confidently as Trumpsters, but what I can say is that I'm flattered that you want to know what I'm going to do, because no matter what happens, I don't give a toss what you're going to do, and I've no guilt over it.

Last edited:
I've never been able to predict the future as confidently as Trumpsters, but whar I can say is that I'm flattered that you want to know what I'm going to do, because no matter what happens, I don't give a toss what you're going to do, and I've no guilt over it.

I bet that sounded better in your head...because after reading it...huh?

Who are the good muslims? What the fuck are you babbling about? Have you ever even had a conversation with a Muslim?
I understand
there really are not good muslims
because then they breed
a disaffected kid that falls for the hard core
AlohaSnackBarBoom

it's always just a generation away
until we abolish it

Back